Wagner Sharp link dead!?!?

veronicafalls

Mar 26, 2009
Puyallup, Washington
Can does anyone know if the wagner sharp can be found at another site? The link in the sticky about impulses is dead. :cry: I search google and I get the same link, just in other forums. If anyone can reupload it that would be awesome.

Thanks

Tell us why is a major risk to download from there. I want to know

btw are you sponsoring a cracked software torrent site like demonoid on your sig?

I'm trying http://www.filestube.com/80cd79f79380a2ef03e9/go.htmlin desparation. I hate to download from these file hosting sites like rapid share and deposit files just because it's a big security risk. Trust me, I'm majoring in computer security in college.

If you download files that won't auto execute, there is no security risk. For example a RAR file won't auto execute when it's downloaded so you will still have the chance to send it in for virus scan at www.virustotal.com (if the file is under 10mb) and then be completely sure there's no security risk :)

Can does anyone know if the wagner sharp can be found at another site? The link in the sticky about impulses is dead. :cry: I search google and I get the same link, just in other forums. If anyone can reupload it that would be awesome.

Thanks

Where are we supposed to re-upload if hosting sites are now a risk? (total BS btw, Erkan hit the nail on the head, unless it auto-executes = no risk, which a zip file won't do and most firewalls wont allow anyway)

I can't agree with the fact that the files are harmless if they aren't executable. People have successfully exploited program and operating system security bugs to execute code embedded in non-executable files like pdf's, jpg's before so the concern is totally justifiable. At my workplace we filter out rapidshare, mediafire, dropbox etc. because of the risk of people downloading files that can be exploited.

I recommend using a virtual machine to download the rapidshare/mediafire/dropbox/etc stuff, minimizing the risk for the PC.

I can't agree with the fact that the files are harmless if they aren't executable. People have successfully exploited program and operating system security bugs to execute code embedded in non-executable files like pdf's, jpg's before so the concern is totally justifiable.

This is true. The best program a guy can use to avoid virus is Autorun Eater, from Old McDonald´s Farm. It´s free, light, and does exactly what it says: blocks any autorun.ini files. It´s also perfect for not getting infected by pendrives.

yeah, I only searched that link on Google as is so I have no idea if it's been rigged compared to if I found the link in a forum where there is most likely going to be a response from someone who knows if the file may be a threat to society as we know it (corny alert)... or your computer at least. ;)

lol this thread started getting fucking stupid as soon as a dude mentioned veronica falls had a sig for demonoid.
its his buisness of what he does and supports

what are you going to do about it anyway?
what does his signature have to do about the thread topic?

and VF, if you want something to use your impulses
get a demo for peavey revalver MKIII

its the shit man

I already use the poulin one. they're pretty legit for a free vst. they sound very good. The next band's demo I would start out with recording impulses, they sound very good, if I make more money recording I would definitely donate to the maker.