Wagner Sharp link dead!?!?

This thread is the online equivalent of making your girl go to the clinic before you deem it safe to screw her for the first time.

lol this thread started getting fucking stupid as soon as a dude mentioned veronica falls had a sig for demonoid.
its his buisness of what he does and supports

On a forum that frowns heavily upon piracy? Pull your fucking head out of your ass.
It's an invitation for cunts like me to drop a bomb on him so hard he will be the next nagasaki. And God save us all if Jeff finds the energy to have a go at him.

lol this thread started getting fucking stupid as soon as a dude mentioned veronica falls had a sig for demonoid.

Yeah, but not for the bullshit you're spouting but because he'll download stuff from demonoid of all places and consider it safe but not a file on an online host that is zipped and easily scannable...

NOT CONTRADICTORY AT ALL.

Many people distribute linux distros via torrents. Maybe he just doesnloads TONS AND TONS OF DISTROS??? :err:

:lol:

That being said he just has it in his sig, and hell, he's asking where to download a free plugin, so at least he's not getting a cracked version of revalver or something...

This subject gets brought up to many times because of my sig of Demonoid. So here ends the mystery between my morals, values, and everything else that defines my secret life (not really). So far I downloaded Backtrack 3 which is a linux distro made for computer security enthusiasts or curious people ;), but I actually haven't used torrents in a long while. I would also try out DAW's and stuff to see how they worked out with my system so I don't buy them and have a huge disappointment of incompatible gear with that software that's why I bought FL studio 8 and now upgraded to 9. I hate music/movie piracy because of it's huge impact on people like me, so I use itunes. You can speculate all you want but you have my word. :saint:

The only reason I use torrents for music are for bands like "The Cancer Bros" ,who attend my former high school, that put their EP on torrent sites for promotion and to make their music available for free. It's becoming popular method among many underground bands for promotion purposes.

Dude, I think the point is being missed. You probably use soap as well don't you? I don't see a "Irish Spring" banner in your sig.

It would just make more sense to respect the ideals of the forum and not support, talk about, argue about or promote stuff like that HERE.

Guys, can't we all just got along? He didn't say a damn thing about demonoid, and he gave a perfectly reasonable explanation.

Lighten up.

lol, all I have to add for now is that my last point of bands using demonoid for promotions can provide a better means for finding new bands and gives me insight on what band I could buy into next. :kickass:

what the fuck?
did i say it was ok to download shit on demonoid?
did i say i supported it?

im just trying to get ass wipes to stop commenting negatively on this dudes sig.

if its an actuall issue
a proper authority will point at him.

maybe you should read my posts first before assuming

I am not posting links for pirated software, so what's the prob? If you want to argue that I am advertising for a portal that leads to piracy, then know that you can easily find the sites on wikipedia by searching bittorrent.

Point is, I don't download illegal music or software unless I plan on buying it soon. I have a job and hard earned money on hand, guys that make the software and music work for hard earned money too, and I understand that. I admit many people that torrent just rip everyone off and I want you to make sure I support torrents in its legal legit form. And I trust torrents more from places like demonoid where people can comment if there is something seriously causing a security threat, and people that spread bad code get booted from the invitation (or friday signup) only group. Because demonoid has been down for a month or so, I haven't trusted anyone else for torrenting.

Point is, I don't download illegal music or software unless I plan on buying it soon.

But there in "is" the problem... Demo version, not pirated/cracked copies are supposed to be used for that purpose. You are readily admitting that you DO download cracked items for "trial" purposes, and you do download others intellectual and artistic property in methods of a questionable nature. If you use iTunes, guess what - you can listen to samples to your hearts content, if you want to try a DAw for a bit - most if not all have demos available.

Asking this community or any other for that matter to believe that all the stuff you download from Demonoid is deleted or uninstalled the moment your realize you want to pay for it is a little hard to sell especially to a community that is directly effected by this type of piracy.

It would be so simple to edit your signature to not include the demonoid stuff, but instead you just keep trying to justify it by saying that you do indeed download things other than a Linux distro.

To be honest, I bitched you out more for your sake than anyone elses. Mainly because there's a lot of people who may feel the need to grill the living fuck out of you for showing you support piracy publicly on THIS forum where it's heavily fucking frowned upon.

There's people here who pirate shit, plenty of them. I'm one of them that has the balls (or the stupidity) to admit it. However, you don't see me with a demonoid banner in my sig. Why? Because it'll piss people off.

Right now it's less a matter of whether you download shit illegally or not. Get that into your head. A lot of people here don't give a fuck what you download, and those who do have most likely already realised it's a waste of time arguing with someone as contagiously stupid as yourself, so they just go and drink themselves to the point of passing out because you're just one of those people who makes them hate humanity.
But you know what it IS a matter of? Principle. The fucking principle of going onto a forum where piracy is frowned upon by a large majority of its users and putting a fucking DEMONOID banner in your signature. Demonoid is hugely known and synonymous with "I STEAL SHIT BECAUSE I CAN." Going onto a forum where stealing shit because you can is frowned upon and practically publicly announcing I STEAL SHIT BECAUSE I CAN is fucking moronic.
I may personally download shit, but I have the good grace not to rub it in everyone's faces.

Long story short and I'll play nice, Veronicafalls, it's for the best that you remove it from your signature ASAP to avoid further conflict with Sneap forum members