Wake up here !

I guess it gets harder and harder to write material that betters their other stuff,
should pop in here occassionally though to keep their shareholders (us) happy :p

Good news on everything soon Danny Man

I promise, we are actually getting togather today to tear it up a bit. Things are happening in our camp again and we look forward to more good news.

ebass said:

I promise, we are actually getting togather today to tear it up a bit. Things are happening in our camp again and we look forward to more good news.
That's GREAT to hear bro! :kickass:

Brotha Kev? where you been man?

I hope to have some pics or maybe even a little footage if anyone filmed it?

Doug is going to ask some of the folks.

His neighborhood was rocked hard for a solid half hour + to Gavel Hand, What to Say and Oasis. It was probably good we left out the bass pedals :) It was pretty cool, litle kids peeping over the fence watching and a warm up of RHCP Suck my Kiss which we are known to whip out every once in a while :)

No socks this time!

ebass said:
Brotha Kev? where you been man?

I hope to have some pics or maybe even a little footage if anyone filmed it?

Doug is going to ask some of the folks.

His neighborhood was rocked hard for a solid half hour + to Gavel Hand, What to Say and Oasis. It was probably good we left out the bass pedals :) It was pretty cool, litle kids peeping over the fence watching and a warm up of RHCP Suck my Kiss which we are known to whip out every once in a while :)

No socks this time!
Not only would I love to see footage of you guys jamming, but I HAVE to hear you guys play "Suck My Kiss"! I'm sure that you made Flea seem mediocre! :headbang:

ebass said:

And, any news as of today??