Wal-Mart the high cost of low prices.

Has anyone read the urban dictionary what it says about walmart?

wal-mart walmart target redneck white trash cheap wal mart shopping retail mart wally world store wal hell evil k-mart shit south ghetto mall trailer trash sprawl sam's club rednecks walmarting corporation georgia china dirty hillbilly wal*mart kmart sam walton awesome mullet nascar crap hick monopoly smock retard wal-martian home depot sprawl-mart mallrat clothes sears republicans wally-world bitch best buy

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

urban dictionary FTW.
yes the urban dictionary is hilarious :lol:

I do find it a bit inconsistent that they still sell M rated video games, but since games are so much more expensive, it's unlikely that younger kids will have the resources to purchase one on their own.

wait...
i thought that "M rated" games were actually made for ADULTS

reading the last bunch of posts its very clear to see that Walmart is not the only place easily gullible morons hang out. Sadly as with Walmart and the rest of the world some of us with common sense, who rationalize our own viewpoints and stand on our own two feet have to share space with such.

reading the last bunch of posts its very clear to see that Walmart is not the only place easily gullible morons hang out. Sadly as with Walmart and the rest of the world some of us with common sense, who rationalize our own viewpoints and stand on our own two feet have to share space with such.

Well Walmart isn't the only place that gullible morons go to either but a lot of them do.Look at this site.http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/:lol::lol:

I knew, everyone knew of the corrupted owners of walmart and how they drive small businesses to bankruptcy and forclosure, but I had no idea of the sevarity of it. Needless to say, I'm a ready person who will support a MOVEMENT against the machine, and I'm not shopping there.

The video was nicely done too, opened my eyes to a semi hidden construct that dominates our freedom and rights. though the victories shown at the end of the video are a start, we are still suffering many defeats. I cant wait to see where this goes and what will happen.

At your store BMWG what type of people go there?Urban Dictionary thinks rednecks and ghetto people go there.
I live in a fairly rural area, and the nearest Walmarts are in what would be either large towns or small cities, so we don't really have the "urban" types that I think you're referring to. We do have people who readily call themselves rednecks, but for the most part, they're just regular blue collar people, not actual rednecks.

We do have quite a bit of "trailer trash" type people, although we don't have a lot of trailer parks in the area, so this is more of a description of their social status as opposed to their actual living conditions. Many of them probably can't afford to buy clothes at Walmart though, so you'd be more likely to find them shopping at the Salvation Army of ASPCA thift stores.

By comparison, the closest thing we have to actual ghetto people are probably the lower and middle class wigger kids who dress in expensive wigger clothes that their parents bought for them or that they bought for themselves with their allowance payments, so they probably have no concept of what it's like to live in a ghetto, or even what a real ghetto is. Consequently, you're probably more likely to find them at some kind of designer "our clothes look shitty on purpose" store than Walmart.

The blue collar people probably do buy clothes at Walmart, but they also shop a lot at Tractor Supply Co., Ace Hardware, Lowes and Herb Philipsons.

We do have quite a bit of "trailer trash" type people, although we don't have a lot of trailer parks in the area, so this is more of a description of their social status as opposed to their actual living conditions. Many of them probably can't afford to buy clothes at Walmart though, so you'd be more likely to find them shopping at the Salvation Army of ASPCA thift stores.
yes we do live in a impoverished area
By comparison, the closest thing we have to actual ghetto people are probably the lower and middle class wigger kids who dress in expensive wigger clothes that their parents bought for them or that they bought for themselves with their allowance payments, so they probably have no concept of what it's like to live in a ghetto, or even what a real ghetto is. Consequently, you're probably more likely to find them at some kind of designer "our clothes look shitty on purpose" store than Walmart.
priceless and sad
The blue collar people probably do buy clothes at Walmart, but they also shop a lot at Tractor Supply Co., Ace Hardware, Lowes and Herb Philipsons.
Not alot of options around here and no need to waste good money on bluejeans, t-shirts and hoodies elsewhere, what more could a man ask for in life... I mean cloths

I live in a fairly rural area, and the nearest Walmarts are in what would be either large towns or small cities, so we don't really have the "urban" types that I think you're referring to. We do have people who readily call themselves rednecks, but for the most part, they're just regular blue collar people, not actual rednecks.

So the wigger kids listen to rap and the trailer trash people listen to country?Aren't rednecks and trailer trash the same thing?