Walking on Glass

Holy Shit! :OMG: I thought I was the only person in the world who remembers Adrian Smith And Project! If you can block out of your mind that it is one of the legendary guitarists of Iron Maiden, the music isn't that bad overall.....I think the just stated reason is why no one liked it, cuz it is not IM by any stretch of the imagination :heh: but it is one of my favorite albums nobody knows I own :D he's got a better voice than Bruce, surprisingly :devil:

I really love the tonal qualities of Adrian's voice. Not quite like Brian Adams' voice, but he has that same type of warmth and sincerity to his singing. His vocals bring so much to the table in the backup vocals department in Maiden recordings and compliment Bruce's voice very well. :worship: I really like "Reach Out".

I have the Silver and Gold album. My best friend had to all but threaten my life for me to give him back his ASAP vinyl back in the day. Aside from his guitar tone, he sounds nothing like Maiden, which impressed me to no end. To me its way underrated as an album overall.

I have always dug his voice. Sort of like a mix between Bruce Springsteen and Bryan Adams.

I always thought he sounded like Bruce Springsteen too. I love ASAP!! You Could Be A King is an awesome song!!!! I have that album on vinyl too. I also have a shaped picture disc of Down The Wire with an awesome b-side called When She's Gone and a clear 7" of Silver & Gold with a b-side called Blood Brothers!! Totally different song tho. :D

I adore Psycho Motel too, which you should be able to tell by my location! :lol:

I got the ASAP CD the day it came out... and I recently found it was missing! :mad:

That sucks... I really liked that album. Oh well, I guess I'll have to replace it!