wanna-be reveiwers wanted!

Heliologue

neologist
Jul 1, 2001
heliologue.com
i'm beginning work on a [flash] metal review site, and it's main premise will be that anyone can send a review in to be posted.

the bitch is... if i waited until a wrote enougnreviews for the 600+ albums i own, it would be a long time in the making. therefore, if you'd like to submit reviews (a list of cd's can be found here : you can review cd's that aren't listed, like Pink Floyd, for instance, but i'd kind of like to stay away from grindcore and the more extreme black metal, at least for a while)

anyone who is interested, send me reviews (serious only please) with the artist and title listed to saturn.ix@soulrefuge.com

and more importantly, if you don't see a band on the list that should be, let me know, because it's a bitch to change flash once you've made it

Originally posted by saturnix
and more importantly, if you don't see a band on the list that should be, let me know, because it's a bitch to change flash once you've made it

What if we see a band on the list that shouldn't be ? :D

Done...

I'll review Cynic - Focus, Days of the new I, Death - Individual thought patterns.

WHY IS THERE NO 'DEATH ' ON YOUR LIST???
WHY IS THERE NO 'CONTROL DENIED' ON YOUR LIST???
WHY IS THERE NO 'MARTYR' ON YOUR LIST???

Ha ha ha... you actually OWN michael jackson cd's???

MY GOD!!

Theres no

Deicide, Morbid Angel or Cannibal Corpse on your list.

But i'll review

Arch Enemy - Black Earth
Borknagar - The Olden Domain
Meshuggah - Chaosphere
Zyklon - World Ov Worms

flash is ok, but not for an entire site.

Java is good, but only for specialized functions.

regular HTML is great, and if you gotta do fancy stuff, use PHP and tie it in with a MySQL database.

And never, ever, use Microsoft asp format.

I can probably review Soilwork's "A Predator's Portrait" and a handful more...

Just one thing I want to ask... Will you post multiple reviews of an album? And, if yes... How many multiples can there be? Or, am I wasting your time by asking this nonsense...? :err: