Wanna hear something extreem? :D check this out...

Great song, playing and programming. Reminds me of Aghora sometimes, but yours is better, because there's more going on.
Some nice clean sounds. Is everything Gt-8? With speaker simulation or through an amp?
Man, you can shred.

Unicorn said:
Great song, playing and programming. Reminds me of Aghora sometimes, but yours is better, because there's more going on.
Some nice clean sounds. Is everything Gt-8? With speaker simulation or through an amp?
Man, you can shred.

hej thanks man!
Yeah all the guitars/bass/effects are from the gt-8 straight into the pc (speaker simulation).

Hehe cheers man.

Cya

Frank: hahah yeah my mom just told me to shove my pc up my ass because she can't stand that part anymore :D:D:D!!!

F***in' awesome! Killer!

Great soloing and riffing and programming...:headbang:

I also use the gt-8 ,I'd like to know your settings for this one, esp. rhythm and leadsounds. Maybe you could do a MIDI Dump for me. Please!:)

hej Niels, I'll send you a pm tomorrow with the settings for the rhythm and lead. I'm too lazy right now haha, but I promis I will do it tomorrow, ok?
Both are from the Heavy Stack, but there's a ton of settings for it, so you'll get a pm soon aaight?

Cya man!!

InnerCircle said:
Frank: hahah yeah my mom just told me to shove my pc up in my ass because she can't stand that part anymore :D:D:D!!!

Actually, you do not need to include the word "in" with that phrase. You can just say your mom told you to shove it up your ass, not up in your ass, because once up your ass, it would be in your ass.

EtherForBreakfast said:
Actually, you do not need to include the word "in" with that phrase. You can just say your mom told you to shove it up your ass, not up in your ass, because once up your ass, it would be in your ass.

It's edited, just for you :D!
I'm sorry, English ain't my native language!

InnerCircle said:
hej Niels, I'll send you a pm tomorrow with the settings for the rhythm and lead. I'm too lazy right now haha, but I promis I will do it tomorrow, ok?
Both are from the Heavy Stack, but there's a ton of settings for it, so you'll get a pm soon aaight?

Cya man!!

That's fine. Thanx in advance man!

Heavy Stack - didn't have any good results with it so far...

btw. how long did drumprogramming take for this one?:loco:

EtherForBreakfast said:
True, but perhaps his mom wanted to be really certain that that pc would not go alongside his ass due to a misunderstanding. I mean, important matters like this should be crystal clear.