Want a faithful, intelligent translation?I can do it.

Mar 14, 2004
Ancient Europe
Here's the problem: I was supposed to work this summer and finally i won't.
I can realize any of your translations, in the following pairs: English to French, French to English, Italian to French and French to Italian.
Good price.Efficiency is my main quality.Perfection is my rule.
Thank you.:wave:
And feel free to communicate it to EVERYONE

How do you translate, "oh shit, that's a right fucking farge that, fuck" into French?

And btw...if you can do English to French and French to Italian, why not also English to Italian?

Light said:
And btw...if you can do English to French and French to Italian, why not also English to Italian?
much more difficult because neither English nor Italian is my mother tongue.
I forgot to mention that i accept Paypal payments

I can't help with the money situation. But at least in Finland it's always encouraging that somebody has a worse situation. Here we go..

I don't have any income (my supposed summer project was cancelled at last minute) and I'm losing my apartment in July. So no money and no place to live. Ok, we have this social security system that will eventually sort it out but it is too slow. But it's all my fault.

Har* said:
I can't help with the money situation. But at least in Finland it's always encouraging that somebody has a worse situation. Here we go..

I don't have any income (my supposed summer project was cancelled at last minute) and I'm losing my apartment in July. So no money and no place to live. Ok, we have this social security system that will eventually sort it out but it is too slow. But it's all my fault.
Oh, i hope everything's gonna be ok, money, money, money, is for all the evil in man

french_anatheman said:
Oh, i hope everything's gonna be ok, money, money, money, is for all the evil in man
Cheers mate. God damn I'm drunk. Haven't posted here for ages and when I do I'm puking my personal shit for complete strangers. But you can't be that bad when you're listening such a wonderful music.

Har* said:
Cheers mate. God damn I'm drunk. Haven't posted here for ages and when I do I'm puking my personal shit for complete strangers. But you can't be that bad when you're listening such a wonderful music.

can't be that drunk; your spelling is spot on.

i know how to say "have you fucked my dog?" in german and
"my dick is bigger than yours"

i almost remember getting a french girl to tell me how to say "show me your tits!" but i forget that one now
what is show me your tits in french?

StevenK said:
i know how to say "have you fucked my dog?" in german and
"my dick is bigger than yours"

i almost remember getting a french girl to tell me how to say "show me your tits!" but i forget that one now
what is show me your tits in french?
"Montre-moi tes seins/nichons" (the latter is more vulgar)
you owe me 0.15 euro (0.03 euro per word)