Want to Hear some Morgana Lefay?

Woo Hoo! Thanks JonnyD! Got all five songs no problemo and they certainly do kick some serious ass. Can't thank you enough...I'm gonna have to get their back catalogue from The End Records. This stuff is just too good not to have.

I marked all the Lefay messages "unread" since that's how they were when I logged in.

Trans-Siberian Outcast said:
Woo Hoo! Thanks JonnyD! Got all five songs no problemo and they certainly do kick some serious ass. Can't thank you enough...I'm gonna have to get their back catalogue from The End Records. This stuff is just too good not to have.

I marked all the Lefay messages "unread" since that's how they were when I logged in.
They are a great Band :) I'm working on their back catalogue myself I first heard them back in 1993-1994 but then lost track of them till this year Glad you enjoyed :D

Bryant said:
Cool !! Thanks for the songs. I'll have to look into this band.

Bryant
:) good I'm glad you got em! :) they are a fantastic band ... and they are Tad Morose's Brother :loco: so Yes you Do!!!!! hehehehe it will give us another Band to gab about over lunch at the next Progpower :D

Yum, Tad Morose! There's another album that lands in my top-20 of all time...Matters of the Dark. That album will rock your balls right out of your scrotum, from beginning to end. The songwriting, the production, the power. Man, that album has it all!

Trans-Siberian Outcast said:
Yum, Tad Morose! There's another album that lands in my top-20 of all time...Matters of the Dark. That album will rock your balls right out of your scrotum, from beginning to end. The songwriting, the production, the power. Man, that album has it all!
Did you know? That the Singer of Morgana Lefay Did Guest Vocals on that album? :)

JonnyD said:
:) good I'm glad you got em! :) they are a fantastic band ... and they are Tad Morose's Brother :loco: so Yes you Do!!!!! hehehehe it will give us another Band to gab about over lunch at the next Progpower :D
Absolutely !! After Christmas I will be grabbing some new releases. I quit that shit job I had so I don't have much money right now. I was paid well, but I was working an average of 13 on and 1 off. Fuck that !!

Bryant

Bryant said:
Absolutely !! After Christmas I will be grabbing some new releases. I quit that shit job I had so I don't have much money right now. I was paid well, but I was working an average of 13 on and 1 off. Fuck that !!

Bryant
lol yeah you were working like a dog! .... I think you will be pleased with Their entire Cataloge :D

This band fucking rules. The comparison to Metal Church and Savatage is perfect. I own the album Sanctified by this band and I love it. I definetly plan on getting more from them. Long live power metal.

TheGraveDigger said:
This band fucking rules. The comparison to Metal Church and Savatage is perfect. I own the album Sanctified by this band and I love it. I definetly plan on getting more from them. Long live power metal.
These guys are right up your Ally!!! :D Be sure to Check out S.o.S. and The Secret Doctrine! :headbang:

Hawk said:
Morgan LeFay is tha shit man!! ;)

Seriously though, what a great band. I wish I could see them live.
:D I have Gotten Several Albums since we last spoke my friend ..... They are in the process of Writing/Recording the Brand new ML Album SO that means there will prolly be a tour sooner than later:headbang:

JonnyD said:
:D I have Gotten Several Albums since we last spoke my friend ..... They are in the process of Writing/Recording the Brand new ML Album SO that means there will prolly be a tour sooner than later:headbang:
Can you say ProgPower? :D

JonnyD said:
Great news on a sad day! I hope to see them live.
Still planning to travel to the states for the next prog-power!