Want to hear some new songs?

Eden's Fall

METAL
Dec 9, 2005
www.edensfall.com
We are currently busy writing new songs for our forthcoming 2nd CD.

There are a couple songs that we have been playing out for a while ("Parasites of Decay" and "Chaos Bringer"). A while ago, we decided to do a "test" and record these 2 songs. It was all done in our practice spot on old school analog equipment. It was recorded and mixed by our friend Marc Holland. Some of you locals might know him. He used to be the singer in Ray & Rob's old band (Forgotten Realm) and also sang in a DIO tribute (Holy Diver) with Rob and Dan.

These are just "pre" pre-production demo tracks. We decided not to release them or put them on Myspace, but if anyone here on the forum wants to hear them, reply to this post and let us know.

If we get enough interest, we'll rip them to the computer and make some MP3's...

Well, duh, of course I want to hear them. So does my wife, two kids, and our dog, so you can count that as five votes already!

Ken

Somehow I knew that we would hear from you, Ken! We really appreciate all of the support that you have given us over the years...

Funny thing I just noticed the other day... I was going through some paperwork regarding our CD sales and you were THE FIRST person to buy "Harmony of Lies"! On the day of release, the shipment of CDs came from the manufacturer at around 10:00-10:15am, we posted the official press release on our website at 10:30 and at 10:46, you had already sent us your payment! :headbang:

So, since you and your family (and your dog) want to hear some new EF tunes, who am I to argue? I will convert them over the weekend and post the first one on Monday.