WANTED...Randall rg100ht

carvedones

May 16, 2007
I am really after one of these rack mounted units. If anyone has one or knows anywhere to get please let me know.

Also interested in Rocktron mAXE and ProGap.

After a solid state high gain preamp.

I don't know if he is willing to ship it though:

http://itszombietime.com/315forum/viewtopic.php?p=381574#381574

trunkfullofampspk4.jpg

Nope not really. I have always been a big SS player. And After trying tubes for a while im just not that happy with them. I Still have my Peavey Rockmaster, but want a good SS pre. Like Dime I do like alot of gain and a tight sound.

I am looking at getting the Randall modular rack setup later on.

Hey dude, my buddy is selling one. I'm thinking of buying it, cleaning it up, and putting up fore sale on the bay. Works/sounds/plays great, I would buy it and change the knobs before selling it. It has a professionally built footswitch, not the original.

This is "the" original Dime amp as per Grady in guitar world, but it can deliver many different bone crushing tones.

Here it is:

randallrg100ht523e_20.jpg

Soundtest on youtube (not the one for sale):

Dime's rig:

dimecloseup19yz.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey!
Im actually also hunting for something in this style!
The kinda tone im aiming for is the one in the Randall Cyclone, does anyone know any kind of preamp that might give me that same evil grind and nice fuzz to the bass?
Ive checked every musicstore ive could to see if they had something in this style, but theres to much tubes in the way! ;)