War Pigs

why DIDNT nations condemn the use of chemical weapons on the Iraqi civilians? its populatical suicide. and why hate bush and why hate americans when what we feel we are doing is correct? sure, there are anti-war sentiments flowing all over the world. hell, im PRO war. i wanna go in, nuke the bastard, and leave. we are not after the citizens, we're after Saddam. will there be dead innocent people? without a doubt. do we care? probably not. will there be ALOT of dead innocent people? i doubt. but sure... you can have anti-war/american feelings, but dont PUSH them on people that are pro-war/american. thats all an argument is. somebody posts their opinion and you attack it with your own, trying to make them see "the light". an argument can only go so far... and hey! its what causes wars. while US/Britain are at war in Iraq, you ignorant people that cant accept others' opinions are at war here. so dont be hypocrits, and make peace :rolleyes:

495 said:
...why hate americans when what we feel we are doing is correct? ...

What you feel you are doing = not a fact, its an opinion, ab belief! an emotion ... correct? these "feelings" are not common facts but rely to a persons beeing ...
correct! .. so, in whose eyes is that correct? in your eyes only!

I can imagine A LOT OF PEOPLE FEELING WHAT THEY ARE DOING IS IN FACT CORRECT! This "excuse" I have heard of criminals, extremists and of various "normal" people defendind a case that is OUTSIDE THE LAW!
but thats no excuse for breaking the law, attacking another country, ...

I'm not saying it was correct, but at the time, the atomic bombs on Japan in WWII were seen as the only viable alternative, because the Japanese govt. was largely controlled by military fanatics, who advocated the entire population fight to the death. the death toll would have been much, much higher if we had invaded with conventional forces.

in fact, an element of the Japanese military actually tried to put emperor hirohito under house arrest to keep him from surrendering.
(it's incredible to me that there are people actually crying for the war-crime ridden japanese govt. at the time. slave labor, mass murder, mistreatment and murder of POWs, forced prostitution...)
hiroshima and nagasaki are in no way comparable to the WTC.

and since this current war is going on and we as average people can do nothing to stop Bush the Younger from it, it would be nice if some of us could avoid personal attacks on others while our friends and relatives are over in that piss hole of a desert. none of them were asked if they wanted to go; they were ordered to.

Serge said:
What you feel you are doing = not a fact, its an opinion, ab belief! an emotion ... correct? these "feelings" are not common facts but rely to a persons beeing ...
correct! .. so, in whose eyes is that correct? in your eyes only!

I can imagine A LOT OF PEOPLE FEELING WHAT THEY ARE DOING IS IN FACT CORRECT! This "excuse" I have heard of criminals, extremists and of various "normal" people defendind a case that is OUTSIDE THE LAW!
but thats no excuse for breaking the law, attacking another country, ...

just my eyes? and 35 other nations around the world. i wont argue with you, because all you want is to get a rise out of people that ARE pro american and war. i find it funny that YOU HAVE TO CAPITALIZE THINGS when i can CLEARLY READ what you have WRITTEN. fix your shift key, it makes you look stupid. the fact that im american, and you're not brings forth the argument.
/me slaps you with some Freedom (wtf is that? lol) Fries

495 said:
just my eyes? and 35 other nations around the world. i wont argue with you, because all you want is to get a rise out of people that ARE pro american and war. i find it funny that YOU HAVE TO CAPITALIZE THINGS when i can CLEARLY READ what you have WRITTEN. fix your shift key, it makes you look stupid. the fact that im american, and you're not brings forth the argument.
/me slaps you with some Freedom (wtf is that? lol) Fries

hehe, I see :) but why don´t you read what i posted?
ah, crap - a feeling you can share with someone, of course; for heavens sake, you can share your feelings with 35 nations - I dont mind!
and: what you feel = correct for you - fine!
but: correct for you and 35 nations or not, still its outside the law!

And this is what I blame the us (and the british) gov - they tried to force the rest of the world to get in line with their own opinion about how to solve the iraq-crisis. By waging war on iraq (saddam).
Well - the UN was not of the same opinion as us and uk (and their supporters) so no official UN mandat supports this war. Due to international law the US and UK are commiting a crime right now!
got it?
again - I don´t blame the us citizens nor the us soldiers, but your gov

another problem - that the "western" army will crush the iraqis without major resistance is obvious. but what next? civilian government has to be reinstalled; you will need a big army to ensure stability in the iraq once saddam has been nuked out - who will do this?
The UN, who else?
So - I´m curious how us and uk can achieve that 180° turnback

well - as soon as the oil is under control of the occupants, a "few" of the spent bucks will be replaced :)

I'm losing patience with my neighbours, Mr Bush

Terry Jones
Sunday January 26, 2003
The Observer

I'm really excited by George Bush's latest reason for bombing Iraq: he's running out of patience. And so am I!
For some time now I've been really pissed off with Mr Johnson, who lives a couple of doors down the street. Well, him and Mr Patel, who runs the health food shop. They both give me queer looks, and I'm sure Mr Johnson is planning something nasty for me, but so far I haven't been able to discover what. I've been round to his place a few times to see what he's up to, but he's got everything well hidden. That's how devious he is.

As for Mr Patel, don't ask me how I know, I just know - from very good sources - that he is, in reality, a Mass Murderer. I have leafleted the street telling them that if we don't act first, he'll pick us off one by one.

Some of my neighbours say, if I've got proof, why don't I go to the police? But that's simply ridiculous. The police will say that they need evidence of a crime with which to charge my neighbours.

They'll come up with endless red tape and quibbling about the rights and wrongs of a pre-emptive strike and all the while Mr Johnson will be finalising his plans to do terrible things to me, while Mr Patel will be secretly murdering people. Since I'm the only one in the street with a decent range of automatic firearms, I reckon it's up to me to keep the peace. But until recently that's been a little difficult. Now, however, George W. Bush has made it clear that all I need to do is run out of patience, and then I can wade in and do whatever I want!

And let's face it, Mr Bush's carefully thought-out policy towards Iraq is the only way to bring about international peace and security. The one certain way to stop Muslim fundamentalist suicide bombers targeting the US or the UK is to bomb a few Muslim countries that have never threatened us.

That's why I want to blow up Mr Johnson's garage and kill his wife and children. Strike first! That'll teach him a lesson. Then he'll leave us in peace and stop peering at me in that totally unacceptable way.

Mr Bush makes it clear that all he needs to know before bombing Iraq is that Saddam is a really nasty man and that he has weapons of mass destruction - even if no one can find them. I'm certain I've just as much justification for killing Mr Johnson's wife and children as Mr Bush has for bombing Iraq.

Mr Bush's long-term aim is to make the world a safer place by eliminating 'rogue states' and 'terrorism'. It's such a clever long-term aim because how can you ever know when you've achieved it? How will Mr Bush know when he's wiped out all terrorists? When every single terrorist is dead? But then a terrorist is only a terrorist once he's committed an act of terror. What about would-be terrorists? These are the ones you really want to eliminate, since most of the known terrorists, being suicide bombers, have already eliminated themselves.

Perhaps Mr Bush needs to wipe out everyone who could possibly be a future terrorist? Maybe he can't be sure he's achieved his objective until every Muslim fundamentalist is dead? But then some moderate Muslims might convert to fundamentalism. Maybe the only really safe thing to do would be for Mr Bush to eliminate all Muslims?

It's the same in my street. Mr Johnson and Mr Patel are just the tip of the iceberg. There are dozens of other people in the street who I don't like and who - quite frankly - look at me in odd ways. No one will be really safe until I've wiped them all out.

My wife says I might be going too far but I tell her I'm simply using the same logic as the President of the United States. That shuts her up.

Like Mr Bush, I've run out of patience, and if that's a good enough reason for the President, it's good enough for me. I'm going to give the whole street two weeks - no, 10 days - to come out in the open and hand over all aliens and interplanetary hijackers, galactic outlaws and interstellar terrorist masterminds, and if they don't hand them over nicely and say 'Thank you', I'm going to bomb the entire street to kingdom come.

It's just as sane as what George W. Bush is proposing - and, in contrast to what he's intending, my policy will destroy only one street.

Serge or anyone: I don't know if it's available in Austria but there is an excellent book by Arianna Huffington called Pigs at the Trough which richly details the cozy relationship between corporate america and politicians. a real eye opener...I have no doubt there will be a shitload of money being made off the corpse of Iraq, in fact, I have heard vice president cheney's ex corporation, Halliburton, just had one of its subsidiaries awarded a multimillion dollar contract to help rebuild iraq.

Arianna's latest column is fascinating reading:
http://www.ariannaonline.com/columns/files/031903.html
(in fact anyone interested in truth will enjoy her writing)

just live your lives and be done with arguing like little children over a matter that you have no control over.
yeah headbanging all day long, right man ?
oh my God plz help us from such people.
i wanna go in, nuke the bastard, and leave. we are not after the citizens, we're after Saddam. will there be dead innocent people? without a doubt. do we care? probably not. will there be ALOT of dead innocent people? i doubt. but sure... you can have anti-war/american feelings, but dont PUSH them on people that are pro-war/american. thats all an argument is. somebody posts their opinion and you attack it with your own, trying to make them see "the light".
good , next time in a terrorist attack like the one in the twin towers, maybe ur parents will be killed ...and of course "DO WE CARE , PROBABLY NOT"
it is all easy if u are american probably watching the damn CNN all day long , saying how "the american heroes are marching into iraq" , feeling proud of the GAY war you are doing and stuff.
americans should feel proud if bush said " WE ARE DESTROYING ALL OUR BOMBS".
yeah thats a reason to feel proud .
NUKE WHO IN IRAQ? SEE WHAT U HAVE DONE, EVERYONE LEFT THEIR HOMES, THEIR PEACE IS DISTURBED ONLY BECAUSE UR EMPEROR THINKS "I AM THE BULLY OF THE DECADE, SIT HOME AND SEND AMERICANS WHO WANT MONEY, TO KILL SOME PEOPLE" ...DOES THIS MAKE U FEEL PROUD? AND U SIT ON UR HOME IN FRONT OF THE PC , SAYING CRAP .

just accept the fact that all people dont think like you do. i am one of those people... and accept the fact that i am not arguing with you. i am just stating facts that i have come across. you may have come across more facts than i have. just state them without being a bitch and yelling useless shit. i sit in front of the computer and say crap... what about yourself

before talking about myself, consider the fact that I DONT WANT ur paid US NAVY TO LAUNCH OPERATIONS FROM MY COUNTRY.
from supplies of MY COUNTRY ( to be more accurate the base in Souda in Crete) , airplanes are going to bomb people.
you want facts ? here is the greatest fact of all : ur country is the top world terrorist all ur country does is spreading TERROR wherever ur armies go.
but of course how you will be across facts .. the u.s. tv said nothing about children dying in kossovo, is it going to say smthing now?

whatever dude, i know that we bomb the shit out of alot of countries. i know we kill alot of people, but with good intentions. we dont say "hey, lets get this country... that seems fun...", we do it for the cause of trying to help other countries/nations keep safe, instead of getting terrorized by Iraq, Afghanistan, and whatever other country there is. we only go after the bad. we arent bombing turkey or anything. you arent dying, so stop complaining about air space being taken up. im done with this nice little conversation you started, try arguing with someone that is NOT american

i know that we bomb the shit out of alot of countries. i know we kill alot of people, but with good intentions.
do u realize how stupid is this thing u said ?
HOW CAN A KILLING BE WITH GOOD INTENTIONS?
iraq was no threat to u , u attacked it .. north corea is a real threat , u dont do anything ...
...Isnt most of Greece in ruins anyway?....just a thought...
come over here , and see them ... and say this thing again in front of "people who live in ruins"

Unregistered said:
given that half of belgium is basically french, I'm not surprised at your lacks of spine.

hmm yeah,
well, let's say about 40% is Walloon, who don't really have a lot to do with the French (who mock the Walloons), about 60% are flemish (who mock with and are mocked by the dutch...
loco.gif
) and then there are some German speaking Belgians in the east and about 3-400000 non-Belgians.

I wouldn't say the common Walloon thinks he's aristoctatic though (what about the Flemish liberals in the past, thàt's why french is 'aristocratic')..but indeed, unfortunately, there are some tensions but I think they occur less then they used to?

Anyway, I don't feel particulary Flemish, maybe West-Flemish yeah :)
Both sides should do what's expected, that's all.

ID

IOfTheStorm - stop argueing with that 495 moron! its obviously useless - he wont listen to you, he will tell the same bullshit over and over again. He isnt interested in facts, he doesnt read them and when he does he thinks hey these bastards still writing shit - lets ask georgy to nuke them
When u go and state some facts he will ignore them - so what? What facts does he post?? he says I´m american and I´m proud of that and the hell we go and nuke saddam! cause we feel thats the right way
pukeface.gif

Lizard - great article, thanks ... hope, Santa Monica isn´t suspected to house terrorists? haha better keep an eye on arianna
Didn´t anyone say: this war is not for $$$ or oil its cause Iraq is a threat for our country
Yeah, obviously thats it :(

Well, many yankees are blind. You show them facts but they don't understand or pretend they don't understand.
That 495 guy said that 35 countries agreed with the US to attack Iraq. Perhaps he doesn't know how many countries do we have in this world. More than 200.
Well, I'm finished, I won't argue anymore with these people from the Yankeeland