Votes: 17 56.7%
  • Command and Conquer

Votes: 13 43.3%

• Total voters

Tanith

Halo Fetus
Sep 15, 2003
Shrewsbury, UK
Ok, this thread is inspired by an arguement i'm having with a friend on MSN. He seems to think that Command and Conquer is better than Warcraft. I however, think he is insane, as Warcraft is quite clearly better.

Opinions plz.

I prefer C&C (presuming we're talking up-to-date with Generals and Zero Hour), as it feels less confining, with many more unit choices. I like the pace of it too, WC, especially multiplayer against an AI, feels like it's just a rush to build some stuff and attack the enemy base, meeting in the middle and whoever was fastest wins. I'm generally a defensive player when it comes to RTS's, so it's C&C for me.

Going off of the latest installments, C&C by a landslide. I'm much more interested in fantasy-type RTS that 20th century war, but it comes down to the fact that Generals/Zero Hour was a pretty fun game, and Warcraft III was..... well, pathetic. I couldn't even bring myself to keep playing it. Make RPG, or make war. The combo didn't work at all for me.

I'd take WCII over WCIII any day. Great game.

C&C, C&C Expansion pack, C&C:Red Alert, C&C:Red alert expansion packs, C&C:Tibarium sun,C&C: Red Alert 2, C&C: Renegade...:)

What i like about C&C is that it is realistic compared to Warcraft. And anyone who likes realistic game will like C&C of course, but anyone who likes Dragons and Wizards and stuff would probably like Warcraft. I go for Dragons and stuff because we've never experienced it and having it played will widen our imaginations and stuff unlike war, which is very prominent in the world today.

Oh just ignore me...hehehe. Go for your fave Game! Me...Starcraft and CS!

I didn't like Warcraft III too much, I hated that fucking upkeep bullshit, but it was a blast on B.Net with the speciality maps like Gladiators, Marines, Towers, Capture the Flag, etc, etc.

Warcraft II was it.