WARNING: this thread may contain offensive content

dargormudshark

Sep 25, 2003
houston,Tx
www.dreamspaceonline.com
try to come up with the most offensive band name and album to go with it.

Band Name-2 words max (but if you have a really good one that is over say it anyway)

and the album title 4 words max (but if you still have a really good one share)

No-Mercy said:
im afraid to say the n word darg :Smug:

I might take great offense to that dude. I live in Alabama. It's not like I have never said "my pals" but I refrain from it simply because it offends good black people. The "South" is notorious for being "prejudice" but The South has the largest black community percentage wise in the US. I live close to some of them, work with some of them and are friends with some of them.
The only difference between us and "them" are often the color of their skin. You have good and bad in them just as good and bad of white people.

Bryant

No-Mercy said:
HAHAHAHAHA :lol: :lol:

ah holy hell man, that was funny shit.

and bryant thats why i was afraid to, cos i didnt wanna upset anyone cos i too have black friends, ones a metalhead!! we went to the "gimme ed" tour together, it was sick man. :headbang:
:D Thanks! the man wanted something original ....

We dont have alot of Black folk up this way ... BUT one guy I grew up with was a Black man but I never really saw him like that he was one of the boys ... Hes gone now killed him self at the end of 2002 right after christmas ... the RIP in my sig is to him and its been there since it happened and will always stay there just as my good friend Z will always stay in my heart!