Warning: You are now at gunpoint...

Resonator

Apr 16, 2007
If you were held at gunpoint, knowing this guy will pull the trigger, hands bound and knees broken, what would your last words/actions be?

For me:

Looking up into the gunman's eyes, I say "See you soon,"

I'd say:
"THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNN JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU *gasp* RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNN"
And then Satan would destroy the guy.

id tell him to be a man about things and slice my throat open instead. Once he did, hopefully Id have the ability to spit my blood in his face and be able to tell him he now has aids. Though, Im pretty sure Id be lying, I bet it would scare the shit out of him, maybe even give him nightmares.

If you were held at gunpoint, knowing this guy will pull the trigger, hands bound and knees broken, what would your last words/actions be?

For me:

Looking up into the gunman's eyes, I say "See you soon,"

why would you see him soon? Please talk about your world of nonsense

I'd say

"NOOOOOOOOO PLEASE DON'T KILL ME I DON'T WANT TO DIE PLEASE PLEASE DUDE DON'T DO THAT THINK AGAIN PLEASE I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND AND HUH WELL I DON'T HAVE ANY OTHER GOOD REASONS FOR YOU TO NOT KILL ME BUT JUST DON'T PLEASE NOOOOOOOOOO HAAAAAAAAA HELL WHY ALREADY ARE YOU WANTING TO KILL THERE'S NO FUCKING REASON JUST DON'T IT DUDE IT'S USELESS TO MURDER ME OK? SO RELAX!!!"

and then I'd say

"HUH!" 'cause I'd be dead and when you die you say
"HUH!" it has been proven in James Bond movies. Interesting shit thread by the way.

I'd plead and beg for my life, just like everyone on here would do, if they ever had a gun pointed at them and they were about to die. Unless their kidding, no one would say any of these things mentioned above. So, I take it, no one on the Opeth board has ever come close to dying in this way huh?

I'd probably say: "Wow, what a coincidence. This was brought up in some shitty thread I read on the Opeth forum."