WARRANT Guitarist Challenges SCOTT IAN To A Duel...Sort Of

Black Thirteen said:
6 Gold 1 Platinum and a 25 year career. I'm so bitter. That song is gay, sorry. A guitar duel? That's the funniest thing I've heard since Tuesday. I'll hire Michael Angelo to duel for me. He's the fastest pick in the west. What's funny is I like when Metal Skool does Warrant.
See everyone I am fucking right!!!

HAHAHAHAHA,

Look at this guys review of the Dog Eat Dog album from Amazon!:lol:
I don't normally burn folks like this, but this was a dumb move, here's his review of said album

"
stars-1-0.gif
Dont mistaken this for the band WARRANT, July 2, 2006

Reviewer:Micheal Hunt (Hellbourne) - See all my reviews
Don't make the mistake I did and thought this was a release from the hair metal band WARRANT (Cherry Pie, Heaven, Uncle Toms Cabin)

I thought this mightev been a single release or somethign because WARRNAT also have an album called DOG EAT DOG and I thought maybe these where demo tracks that didnt make it onto the album.

But this is a band called Dog Eat Dog and the album is called Warrant.

My impresion of this band.....They need music lessons and cant sing for S***

Was this review helpful to you?
btn-yes-tiny.gif
btn-no-tiny.gif
(Report this) "

OUCH!

AugDawg

DarbysDad said:
Cibnderalla - a late decent song, LA nuns ? , snake - 1984 and prior is okay!!!
C'mon! You don't dig the 1987 album?!? John Sykes tore it up and Coverdale's voice was never that good before or since!:headbang: :kickass:
Just noticed...LA nuns!:lol: :lol:

where the fuck do the "down" boys go???? And what do they do once they get there???? All I know is that it doesn't sound very heterosexual.

Karina_666 said:
where the fuck do the "down" boys go???? And what do they do once they get there???? All I know is that it doesn't sound very heterosexual.

hahahahahahah! I think they were trying to act like they go down on the lovely ladies... They failed in getting their point accross... It doesn't sound very heterosexual at all does it?

tomass74 said:
hahahahahahah! I think they were trying to act like they go down on the lovely ladies... They failed in getting their point accross... It doesn't sound very heterosexual at all does it?
Oh come on, they guys are very masculine...umm...:erk:

augdawg2 said:
To go along with that, remember that Charlie isn't actually Anthrax's original drummer, the dude that ended up as White Lion's drummer was the original Anthrax drummer! What a weird world we live in!

AugDawg

That guy wasn't the "original drummer." There were drummers (or maybe just one drummer) in Anthrax before him.

MikeyBong said:
C'mon! You don't dig the 1987 album?!? John Sykes tore it up and Coverdale's voice was never that good before or since!:headbang: :kickass:
Just noticed...LA nuns!:lol: :lol:
You mean the one with Still of the Night :puke:

Somebody please pund my balls with a wooden meat mallet :lol:

DarbysDad said:
You mean the one with Still of the Night :puke:

Somebody please pund my balls with a wooden meat mallet :lol:
You really should use a stainless steel mallet. You may get splinters from the wooden one.