WASTED WORDS [AILD] — Full Song To Mix!

Hi mates!

Finally got to mix this track:

Slightly modified some parts to be more like original song (not by the cound, but by the music). No SSD here. :)

shredder10, thank you for posting the raws! And will appreciate your opinion on my mix. ;)

Last edited:
Cool, I have been wondering if there was something with lots of different guitars and solos to play with. I'm starting from scratch again with the whole audio interface, tone makers, and all that stuff. Gotta be frugal this time. Always like hearing what people do through their gear.

Friends, here's my try with my new Metal Machine EZX. Yeah it's kinda late to get that product, but thanks to Toontrack metal month for make this product (and other metal products) getting cheaper.

I would like to hear your thought, mate! :headbang:

Myst

Last edited by a moderator:
Quick IEM mix, too lazy to reamp through the Kemper/Darkglass, so everything is ITB.

Used Guitar Rig for instruments, Metal Machine for drums, some mid/side EQ to make the rhythm guitars sit right, and a quick Ozone 5 preset. No stereo enhancement plugins were used.

Big thanks to you shredder10 and to Kanik666 for the vocals. Loads of automation in this one.