Wat Shirt Did U Wear To Bloodstock 03?

I wore a Blind Guardian Nightfall on Middle Earth shirt on the friday, it had a battle scene on the front with a barbarian guy smiting some poor orc...
On the saturday I wore a long sleeved Nightwish 'From Wishes to Eternity' Shirt with Tarja on the back and a small Nightwish logo on the front and sleeves.

If you saw me you will probabley remember as I wore a Def Leppard shirt on Friday and a Tuff shirt on Saturday. :wave: hello to all (especially two guys who were good enough to consent to having their photos taken by me)and hope you had as good a time as I did.

I wore a Iron Maiden, Piece Of Mind t-shirt on the Friday, A bloodstock 03 t-shirt on the Saturday.
Also on both days I was wearing a sleavless denim jacket with a big Anthrax patch on the back

mad_taz said:
Friday night, I wore a black and red pvc bra top and Saturday night I wore a plain black pvc bra. Didn't see many other tops like that... Had to keep picking people outta my cleavage ;)

Taz !:headbang: :Smokedev:

i remember you :loco:

um... i was wearing a dark tranquillity - damage done tshirt 1st night... cruel humanity tshirt most of 2nd day

I was wearing plain black tee-shirt on friday/big red dragon shirt on sat, was on the front line all day both days. I had veiny eye makeup on, deffinately remember you in the pvc bikini top.