Wat Shirt Did U Wear To Bloodstock 03?

Eagle said:
Wacken Open-Air on the Friday and Gamma Ray Skeletons on the saturday for me
I'd been wondering if that was you -- the Gamma Ray T-shirt and the fact that you were in the front row for Masterplan and Edguy gave me a few hints :) I was right behind you during Masterplan. Anyway, on Friday I was wearing a Rage long sleeve from the Unity tour. Saturday I was in a Grave Digger T-shirt.

Tet said:
I'd been wondering if that was you -- the Gamma Ray T-shirt and the fact that you were in the front row for Masterplan and Edguy gave me a few hints :) I was right behind you during Masterplan. Anyway, on Friday I was wearing a Rage long sleeve from the Unity tour. Saturday I was in a Grave Digger T-shirt.

Yeah that was me! 2 awesome bands - You should have said 'Hello'

I wasn't paying too much attention to who was behind me. I hope I didn't accidentally stand on your toes.

If you recognise me at Dream Evil/Falconer come over for a natter.

I Wore A Bloodstock 03` Promos Shirt, From The Website, Only Had Nightwish On That Back... For The First Half Of Fri Night And A Saxon Red T Shirt On The Later Half Of The Night... Then On Satdee I Wore A Nightwish Over The Hills And Far Away Longsleeve (has A Sail Boat On The Back, Always Makes Me Think Of The Blue Peter Boat Lol:)

Eagle said:
If you recognise me at Dream Evil/Falconer come over for a natter.
Yep, will do. I would have done at the time, but it didn't occur to me that it might be you until Masterplan had already started their set... I'm usually quite easy to spot. But the "I'm the tall one in black" tactic doesn't tend to work so well at gigs :) I do now have a blond streak in my (long, and sadly rapidly thinning) black hair, though it may be some other colour by the Dream Evil gig...

mad_taz said:
Friday night, I wore a black and red pvc bra top and Saturday night I wore a plain black pvc bra. Didn't see many other tops like that... Had to keep picking people outta my cleavage ;)

Taz :headbang: :Smokedev:

hey - at the risk of sounding like a perv :p
i did actually notice you - more cuz i thought oooh is she in rubber and also WOW for havin the balls to wear it all day.

i wore a BLAZE - A metal as it gets girly tshirt on friday
and a girly SAXON shirt on saturday. and later on a ltd edition blaze tenth dimension longsleeve. i also had my hair in two plaits ( just to please the bf u know .. :p )

Are you the same person havin probs on the BLAZE forum ?

madgirl said:
hey - at the risk of sounding like a perv :p
i did actually notice you - more cuz i thought oooh is she in rubber and also WOW for havin the balls to wear it all day.

i wore a BLAZE - A metal as it gets girly tshirt on friday
and a girly SAXON shirt on saturday. and later on a ltd edition blaze tenth dimension longsleeve. i also had my hair in two plaits ( just to please the bf u know .. :p )

Are you the same person havin probs on the BLAZE forum ?

Oh hey, it's _you_!! :D Yeah, I'm the same one... Haven't been brave enough to try again just yet.

I didn't know they were doing girly Saxon t-shirts or I might've got one-- not that I would've worn it then, it was far too hot for that! Hell, I have to choose what I'm wearing next year now... Think I'll be heading back up to Void -- anyone else fallen in love with that damn shop?!

When we got there on Sat in the daytime, I bumped into the Blaze in the foyer. His first words to me? "Where's your bra?!" I never knew I was so memorable! But there was no way I was walking through Derby in just that!!! *brrr*

Taz :headbang:

mad_taz said:
Oh hey, it's _you_!! :D Yeah, I'm the same one... Haven't been brave enough to try again just yet.

I didn't know they were doing girly Saxon t-shirts or I might've got one-- not that I would've worn it then, it was far too hot for that! Hell, I have to choose what I'm wearing next year now... Think I'll be heading back up to Void -- anyone else fallen in love with that damn shop?!

When we got there on Sat in the daytime, I bumped into the Blaze in the foyer. His first words to me? "Where's your bra?!" I never knew I was so memorable! But there was no way I was walking through Derby in just that!!! *brrr*

Taz :headbang:

VOID do awesome clothes.. always have a problem once i see them :p maybe u can go for rubber next year ... then again thats a hot option hehehe.

i got my saxon girly a couple of years ago. i was working for a band at the time who toured with them for a few dates.
seeing them at bloodstock and hearing the songs brought back wonderful memories of both BS 01 and the tour.

:ROCK:

lol- trust blaze to notice the bra :p MEN pah :p

Hail Everyone
ok what i was wearing first day i was wearing a black manowar born to rock drink and fuck tshirt,later on the nite i was wearing bloodstock2003 t-shirt and on sat red saxon top.Most improtant feature i was the guy inside and out of the black wheelchair.Sorry i did not get round as much on sat as fri but still recovering from my throat and chest infection i had somehow got what bloody luck.Was a great festival great bands great crowd thx for the support and friendship i got down there will be 10times as loud next year so be warned!.Will do a bigger review of festival when i have recovered.My email for anyone who did not get it and wanna stay in touch is starforgeruk@yahoo.com.

Hail And Kill
Marshall Aka Stormhart

P.s. Have a wide range of metal taste not just Manowar

Metal Dog said:
If you saw me you will probabley remember as I wore a Def Leppard shirt on Friday and a Tuff shirt on Saturday. :wave: hello to all (especially two guys who were good enough to consent to having their photos taken by me)and hope you had as good a time as I did.

Def Leppard and Tuff T.Shirt - the only girl I saw wearing them was the girl who us three drunken belfast people were chatting too along with her Boyfriend and his brother. Names have left me now, but you stayed in the same hotel as the Small girl who was with us.

Hope you had a good time.

Nothing Much unique worn by myself on either night, but I am sure my accent stood as I think my Brother, friend and I were probably some of the small group of Northern Irish Bloodstockers who travelled over for the gig.

We stood in the same place on both nights - Stage Left right at the barrier - and at ther Bar when we werent watching a band.

Keep it metal

Bloodstock 2004 - Hell Yeah

Was wearing my Macabre, Murder Club tee on the Saturday and not too sure what I wore on the Friday. If you saw me after the show on Saturday I probably had one of those plants that looked like they had an elastic band ball on top stuffed up my shirt. It is now sitting in my room :D

fixxxer73 said:
Def Leppard and Tuff T.Shirt - the only girl I saw wearing them was the girl who us three drunken belfast people were chatting too along with her Boyfriend and his brother. Names have left me now, but you stayed in the same hotel as the Small girl who was with us.

Hope you had a good time.
I'm guessing you were on the same plane as me on Friday and Sunday. :wave:

chazzyf said:
hmmm - are you the guy who looks like Dave Murray then - except that you are about 1 foot taller than he is? :)

Charlie
Yes....why? ( I was wearing huge new rock boots) not going to lynch me are ya?

I saw the girl in the Tuff tee too.. coz I remember saying to the person I was with I remember seeing Tuff a few years back when I went over to LA. they were the only band in town and we saw em down the Troubadour off Sunset...!They rocked that night!

Wolfs Blood said:
More memorable would be my bestest friend who was with me at the time - Wearing the purple fishnet top w/ black bra who got her chest signed by Nightwish :D

Yep, distinctly remember this young lady.......when I was warning everyone in the Nightwish signing queue it would be one item and no photos, she asked me if it would be ok to get her chest signed. Naturally, I said yes, providing that photos were taken and emailed to Vince (cc myself!!!) for display on the Bloodstock site.

So where are they then?! !!!

MentaLee said:
Yep, distinctly remember this young lady.......when I was warning everyone in the Nightwish signing queue it would be one item and no photos, she asked me if it would be ok to get her chest signed. Naturally, I said yes, providing that photos were taken and emailed to Vince (cc myself!!!) for display on the Bloodstock site.

So where are they then?! !!!

They were emailled to Vince on Monday (I know this because I asked my friend if she wanted me to send them lol)