Watch Nickelback gets throwned with stones on stage!

the thing is (havent seen the video yet but heard about it earlier), what the feck goes on in the minds of the people who pay the ticket just to throw some stuff at a band they dont like? Even if it was a festival (was it?)... for fucks sake, grab a beer or go watch something more interesting. I dont like the band at all, but I sure as hell wouldnt act like a complete asshole and stone them off the stage just because I dont like them. Im pretty sure some one out there wouldve wanted to see the show and enjoy it.

Elitist bastards...

Crack Hitler said:
the thing is (havent seen the video yet but heard about it earlier), what the feck goes on in the minds of the people who pay the ticket just to throw some stuff at a band they dont like? Even if it was a festival (was it?)... for fucks sake, grab a beer or go watch something more interesting. I dont like the band at all, but I sure as hell wouldnt act like a complete asshole and stone them off the stage just because I dont like them. Im pretty sure some one out there wouldve wanted to see the show and enjoy it.

Elitist bastards...
I understand your point of view, but hey man we are talking about NICKELBACK here :D

Why not stone every radio-band out there?

According to the tr00 d00m fans, Anathema is next?
*ehues*

Stoning a musician who's playing on stage isn't funny, even when it's Nickelback. And yes it was funny nevertheless, but because of the horns, not of the stones :D Just my two cents to quote Morpheus mate ;)
It's no bog deal though, I myself have very controversial humouristic tastes and most of yous would find offending stuff I find funny...