Watch Nickelback gets throwned with stones on stage!

Rhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaa why so much hatred for them ?? They are METALLLLLLLLLLLL after all hehe, look at all these horns, even the drummer \m/s

blackeyed said:
well i thought it was fucking hilarious. even if it was me on stage i still would have found it funny.

i'm said to be touched in the head though. a bit 'special'

Getting thrown against the head with a stone? Yeah, you must be daft :) It was funny though.

well...i'm not a fan of nickelback or that kind of music but i felt sorry for the poor man...but was funny indeed

(i try to imagine what will happen if britney speers accidentally steps her feet on the let's say bang your head...hit me baby one more time)

I think it's apsolutely stubid. Once I went to a wee festival where my band was thrown at with change by some fascist fuckers who came to see an anarchist (!) hardcore band. So my band left the stage too after two songs, and I was :mad:

Don't try this at home kids, it's absolutely nonsense, for all bands, even for Britney.

ahh you couldnd stone britney, rotten eggs are for her!
linkin park got bottled and stoned when they came to ireland, but they threw stuff back so its all fair

Still Linking Park have better produktion than like 99% of the bands out there... So why this bitching?

Jealousy?
Let people listen to what they want...

soulmuh said:
Still Linking Park have better produktion than like 99% of the bands out there... So why this bitching?

Jealousy?
Let people listen to what they want...
No jealousy where there is too much business...
That's really not my stuff, and i dunno why i could not say that i don't like.
Though, some melodies are interesting, but the rest is really average.
That's your stuff but not mine! :D
:headbang:

french_anatheman said:
No jealousy where there is too much business...
That's really not my stuff, and i dunno why i could not say that i don't like.
Though, some melodies are interesting, but the rest is really average.
That's your stuff but not mine! :D
:headbang:
Only losers complain about those with money!