Watching a movie online

LeSedna

Mat or Mateo
Jan 20, 2008
Montpellier, France
Hello,

Just a question because I am a total noob at streaming videos.

I would like to find a way to watch movies before they get on DVD, because I live in portugal at the moment and don't wanna go watch "O Cavaleiro das Trevas" not to mention I don't understand the language yet :lol: !

Is that what Netflix is about ? watching legally the latest movies online ? What are my options if there are any ?

Well NetFlix is definetly not about movies-before-release and they got loads of old shitass crap. People usually use a .torrent file that loads in a torrent client to get movies before they get released but I don't think we're allowed to teach you how and what program to use on this forum tho. :) It's not actually streaming live and I don't know how long it takes in Portugal to download things but it's usually the time it takes to take a shit, wash your hands and make some pop-corn.

Well i guess you could use microsofts zune and rent the movies. It doesn't have anything before release date but fairly new movies nevertheless.

Well unless it wasn't obvious, I'm after legal ways to watch movies.

I just realized it might just not exist since it would be such an easy way for rippers to get high quality videos of a movie before its release...

Unless you're willing to watch a crappy camera quality video of a movie (or versions that are slightly better but still not as good as the official releases), whatever path you choose (legal or illegal) the movies are released roughly at the same time.

^ I'm not sure if you are kidding or not, but in my local version it shows shitty no-budget movies :lol:

@Keregioz : I'm not talking illegal movies, and I will never, ever, watch a cam rip version. I just don't know how people can watch those horrible rips, I'd prefer waiting 6 months and watch it then from a DVD.

So basically, bottom line is that there is absolutely no way of watching a new movie except in a theater until it is released ?