The Power Puff Girls movie
The X Files the complete 5th season

during the week,
Deliverance
Stir Of Echos
hals Moving Castle
Anger Management
Pirates Of The Carabeian 1 and 3
The Omen remake (again, love that actually)

I was a little disappointed at how they handled him on the most recent season of The Shield though.

No shit. I'll have to rent it on dvd. I don't have tv, Kind of a moral promise I made myself as a musician. I only use dvd's, that way after the hour and a half two hours I can walk away. I used to spen hours in from of the tv watching stupid shit all the time. It's been about 7 years for me this way. I look at it like this, the more time I spend watching tv, I could have used that for music writting.

Thing is now I am on the internet all the time lol.

Well, you'll probably end up watching each season of the show at one shot. it's really that addictive

This scene was from the season finale from last year's season.

Vic interrogates someone that he thinks killed Lem

This was the scene from the most recent season, when Vic finds out what really happened.

Last edited by a moderator:
X files seasons 9 8 7 6 5 and 1 now(yeah I had to buy all of them, but have to hatch them in the order I bought them)

The Omen trilogy
No Country for old men
Good Will Hunting
The pick of destiny
This is Spinal Tap
South Park Imagination land
AVP 2
Copying Beethoven
Sunshine
Anathema A Moment in time

Watching one of my favorite episodes of M*A*S*H
A wounded American GI starts bonding with the North Korean he shot. Pretty powerful scene at the end when the North Korean dies from frostbite, and the GI starts crying, while Col. Potter tries to comfort him

I guess I'll go jogging after it's over