The Now Watching Thread

theredin: how's your cat????

@rei...hehehehe that sort of thing is cool...i'd love to know how to make woollen stuff... :Spin:

@Ing: do you like newsradio??? I think it gets better and better...

fv

Newsradio seems to me unusually resembling to another popular series called "Spin City", but the latter occurs in a city hall instead of a radio station. It's not bad, but I've seen a couple of episodes of Newsradio so far, so... I'll give it a try. :)

|ng.

I got done watching this thing on the String Theory. Awesome. Interesting. Therefore I watched the whole thing. I wish Stephen Hawkings was in there. That reminds me of the time when someone looked at a picture of Stephen Hawkings and said "Man, what a retard." That was the greatest thing ever. Even better then pancakes on a cold winter morning. No wait better then this thread, but maybe not as good as the time I lokced my brother out of the house naked in wintertime while there were our neighbors watching. That was great. Better then a nice turkey and mash potato combination. Way better then what I'm writing right now. But almost as good as the String Theory. And Stephen Hawking himself. Same with Edward Witton or whatever. I sure hope you didn't read this whole thing. That would be great. Not as great as the whole Brother locked outside naked in wintertime and the String Theory video. Man my fingers hurt. Hurt more then the time when I was headbanging to the '80's hairband Poison and hit my head on a wall and put a hole in it. Man that was great. Not as great as the string theory, but somewhat close but not so close after all. I'm done. I think.

Man that was fun typing that. I'm sure I'll edit it all out tomorrow because I'll realize what an incredble retard my pet Leprachaun was for typing this. Now I turn to you guys and ask "What is the meaning of life?"

well the meaning of life is something between the String Theory and the Milk with Marshmallows Theory, which states that inside a bowl with milk and marshmallows could lie another universe equal to ours just a bit more ...white and softie...

Anyway, the cool thing about life is that from time to time you find cool weird people who probably are better than pancakes on a cold winter morning and don't look as retard as Stephen Hawkin :p

fv (who could find the three nails, probably also the dollar, but who doubts he could ever find a five gallon bucket of vaseline)

I'm watching this Transatlantic double DVD and I'm euphoric, amazed, impressed, astonished and a loooong trail of adjectives I won't stretch to bring the real meaning of all this instead: THIS IS REALLY, REALLY WONDERFUL!!!!! Do you know what is to look around this room in search of someone else to jump and sing along those marvellous songs with?!!?! I KNOW BECAUSE IT IS JUST WHAT I'M DOING! (My only regret is that I'm alone in the room :D ). "We All Need Some Light" , "All of The Above" (thirty minutes of an in crescendo feeling that ends up with Neal on his knees playing the keyboards and singing), "A Bridge Across Forever", "Duet With The Devil"... if I only was there... :cry:

|ngenius (Innocence and undying love will reign...) :cool:

The return of the king rules!!!!!!!! :Spin:
this is the last movie i also watched!!! I want to see it again and again and again and again and again and again....

*adds on to Melancholia's post* and again!!!

Hmmm...My brother rented "League of Extraordinary Gentlemen" so I geuss I'll probably watch Sean Connery and his funny accent! By the way, Master and Commander is a brilliant movie. Very accurate historical wise and the layout of the movie is really good. However some parts put me to sleep because it was the combination of watching it at 12:00 a.m. and absolutely no action in some parts.

However once again Russel Crowe (As stated in South Park), making movies, making songs, and fightin 'round the world! With his ship "Tugga"! A.k.a H.M.S Surprise (I think that's the name)

Somebody mentioned "Family Guy", so I rapidly decided to "rent" some episodes from the net. :rolleyes: And yes, the pilot episode is here, and... I absolutely love the dog and sentences like:

Dog .- "Amazing. You can barely drive a car and yet you're allowed to drive a zeppelin."

Peter .- "Yes, America is great, isn't it?"

|ng.

about Family Guy: The dog and Stewie are supercool!!! the rest are rather dull and arghhhhhhh the mum and the fat blond kid suck big time hehe
I've watched some episodes and i didn't really like it so much,just some stuff, some specific parts of episodes etc...

/troll

ok, it wasn't bad, but the general idea wasn't THAT cool...a bit of rip off of The Simpsons and Futurama...now when you reach a part where Stewie (the baby) and the dog make the dog's mother's funeral, and Stewie says:"I didn't know her as a dog, but I knew her as a table" then you know that with some effort, you're infront of a winner :p

strangely as it can sound...i'm watching a video excerp of a 1989 movie called The Wizard starring Fred Savage and Christian Slater about Nintendo world...uhmmm quite weird, but well I'm quite sure it never arrived to Europe, so I have to feed my interest after 15 years :p