Waterclime

rammpeth

Dec 12, 2005
i want to suggest mr.v to finish recording bass and vocals and release another waterclime,,ive been listening to it a lot lately and its unbelieveably fresh,modern yet vintage sounding and, because it is unlike anything else,,i need more of it! lol,,im sorry im bored and desperate to hear more waterclime. as i posted on the cronian forums...build a web page and a forum !!!!

rammpeth said:
i want to suggest mr.v to finish recording bass and vocals and release another waterclime,,ive been listening to it a lot lately and its unbelieveably fresh,modern yet vintage sounding and, because it is unlike anything else,,i need more of it! lol,,im sorry im bored and desperate to hear more waterclime. as i posted on the cronian forums...build a web page and a forum !!!!

I'll complete it during the summer.

mr V

Oh man, I CANNOT wait for this summer to end just so I can hear all the new Mr. V stuff. If you plan to complete it this summer, when do you think it will be released?

i wish it would be released during the winter, cause with luck winds will release it by then as well

karpsmom said:
mmmmmm, so many delicious albums coming!

And we're in the middle of recording the semi-acoustic Borknagar album...and it will be something very unique.. I'm sitting at home composing the vocal lines at the moment.

mr V

Vintersorg said:
And we're in the middle of recording the semi-acoustic Borknagar album...and it will be something very unique.. I'm sitting at home composing the vocal lines at the moment.

mr V

Oh wow, I thought you guys had already recorded that album. I thought I read a summer release was expected.

yeah it did. but the fact that its so unique-sounding (yeah i know its influenced by a bunch of stuff but nothing sounds quite like waterclime) makes me want another one, and another cronian, and another vintersorg, and another borknagar, and well,,the fission one i can live without lol

I got Waterclime - The Astral Factor cd in the mail yesturday & it slays from the music to his amazing clean vocals. I love this cd & will buy the 2nd Waterclime cd when it comes out. I also can't wait for the new Vintersorg cd.

Vintersorg said:

mr V

everytime you leave a message on this board it's something that makes me drool. Just picturing you in your house writing vocals that are bound to be grand and awe inspiring to my ears is to die for!

rammpeth said:
yeah it did. but the fact that its so unique-sounding (yeah i know its influenced by a bunch of stuff but nothing sounds quite like waterclime) makes me want another one, and another cronian, and another vintersorg, and another borknagar, and well,,the fission one i can live without lol

agreed, except for the Fission comment, I would love a new Fission, I loooved their first album.

karpsmom said:
This isn't hard to find! you can get it here: http://www.lionmusic.com/

Haha A) I live in New Zealand, well actually currently I'm visiting Israel for a year so I doubt they ship to either of those countries and even if they did I dont have a credit card! I think I found Cronian at the Metal shop in Tel Aviv Israel though.

Thanks anyways man.

yeah.amazon is where i usually buy. its usually a pain for me to order from different label stores because the shipping to my country is too expensive

Waterclime is totally unbelievably fresh of great presence. The Astral Factor is a masterpiece!! Mr. V and crew are simply amazing; how beautiful they compose is beyond my comprehension. Hats off to a remarkable album!