Bassguitar on Waterclime

Demonicbass

Apr 22, 2006
Hey people, just wondering if anyone know who plays the basslines on Waterclime (Imaginative and The Astral Factor, since ive only heard of those, from the myspace page). Is it Vintersorg himself? Just wanting to make sure because by googling it it says all instrumentation by Andreas, but damn, the basslines sounded pretty impressive, i didnt think that he could play such nice basslines since i mostly listened to vintersorg where the bass doesnt stick out as much, and was impressed when hearing the basslines in Waterclime. Thanks:)

The bass sticks out on the two records he did with steve, other then that...the bass is just usually smothered by the loud metal guitars. On Waterclime, its not metal so bass is more prevailent. So yea Mr. V does bass on Waterclime, and he does it quite well. I've always wondered if he can play drums well or not. He programs so much, it would be cool to hear a record where he is doing live drums himself.

Mr V once said he could never play drums, but I can't remember why, if that's because he feels himself unable to do it or just he don't like to play them.

The bass sticks out on the two records he did with steve, other then that...the bass is just usually smothered by the loud metal guitars. On Waterclime, its not metal so bass is more prevailent. So yea Mr. V does bass on Waterclime, and he does it quite well. I've always wondered if he can play drums well or not. He programs so much, it would be cool to hear a record where he is doing live drums himself.

Yeah, but then again, then its Steve;) I forgot to mention those two albums, and certainly, distortion usually drowns out the bass, but besides that the bass has the standard role in most of vintersorgs album, nothing wrong with that. Anyway, thanks for the answer, then he is indeed a pretty good bassplayer, far better than i had first thought:)

Now Mr V is better bassist than before, no doubt ov it. The Bass is the instrument that I like the most on Waterclime... it's catchy as hell, a great sense ov rhythm.

Mr V, the next Cronian when will be released (app date???)