hibernal_dream

A Mind Forever Voyaging
Jul 10, 2001
Grave with a view
Australia: #7
Holland: #14
Japan: #15 (Oricon chart)
UK: #34

This is a great achievement. I can imagine the confused faces of the major radio stations who pick their songs from chart positions.

Watershed SE is ranked #75 in music on amazon.de. I think that's already pretty kewl. Don't know about the official German album charts ... according to viva.tv they aren't in the Top 50.

Doesn't surprise me if it didn't.

Damnation and Ghost Reveries both charted pretty well on the US Heatseekers chart, maybe Deliverance as well.

Would be a shame for Watershed to stop the trend of the band growing in popularity with each release. Glad to see it's doing well in other parts of the world, though.

EDIT: Just checked. Damnation was the first Opeth album to crack the Billboard Top 200 at #192. Ghost Reveries got onto the Billboard Top 100 at #64.

So, if Watershed ends up not charting in the US... damn.

So Watershed didn't reach the U.S. Billboard top 200?

Damn, that's just what I need..... MORE reasons to be ashamed to be an American.

I'm really surprised that Watershed is #7 in Australia-I didn't think this country had that kind of appreciation for metal.

I'm really surprised that Watershed is #7 in Australia-I didn't think this country had that kind of appreciation for metal.

yeah, i thought the only australian opeth fan in existence was Pethical.

Yeah me and pethical have something to admit...;), edit, yeah chris was involved in this chart rig, goddamn, we are gonna have to buy a fuckload more copies to beat usher out.