Watershed Forum Theme

I think the regular WS cover looks much cooler. Only, I think the "watershed" logo must be erased from it, it would look better with just the guy.

I love Jack and all, but he must go.

Oh and to satisfy even more people, how about making the style self-customable, I mean so that you could decide yourself if you want to use that/one of them, or the Still life one. This way you/people could make even more different layouts for the forums, like one for each album.

That would be cool but I think the ability to do that depends on the forum software that is being used.

Here is the theme again taking into account a couple of the suggestions posted (remove watershed logo + background now expands further down):

Click on the image to see a larger version.

The way it works guys, is you have to tell Deron (MetalAges) if you want any changes to the site. He controls this stuff.

So we would need to PM him so that he changes the theme?

If the users here are ok with I don't mind do it.

Well, I sent a PM to MetalAges with the request but it seems he has not seen it yet. So I guess we'll wait now :)

Keep the last one with Jack!
Man its kinda original with this forum, so I think we should have it. It gives a good feeling that if you know Jack then you know about this forum..

Alright, I'll put up the one with Jack (making him a bit more transparent) later today. :)