Watershed Forum Theme

Move jack more to the right, and make it transparent/less visible. (the invisibler the better imo)

I quess we should make a poll about this subject to know if it's ok.

Keep the last one with Jack!
Man its kinda original with this forum, so I think we should have it. It gives a good feeling that if you know Jack then you know about this forum..

not if it doesn't write "jack frober" under that guy, that guy is in an Opeth album so every Opeth person knows him, it's the jack frober that's special to here :D

Ok, here is Jack again with the slight change:

watershed_bg-1.jpg

Well if you all and Mr Samsara are ok with that last one, I guess we are set :)

Ok def. an improvement, but I think you should change the current background (the grey) to light green and the character from orange to dark green or maybe some kind of blue.

Oh yeah and loose the ugly stamp...

Ok def. an improvement, but I think you should change the current background (the grey) to light green and the character from orange to dark green or maybe some kind of blue.

Hmm, I'll give it a shot later today but I think a light green would make the background too bright (not good for readability/eyes) and would not really match the color palette of the background image.

Oh yeah and loose the ugly stamp...

Heh, I guess we will need to make a poll to determine wether or not Jack stays. :)

always thought the jack frober thing was a load of old bollox but everyone seems to want to look at an unattractive bog eyed degenerate every time they go to the forum, so be it.

For my part I would remove Jack but if the majority here like it, I guess it should stay.

Yo mooDoom, could you ask them if they can play opeth music on this site like they do in myspace for example. Idk, I think it would be cool if we could do that

Well you could ask them that too. I am just a regular poster like you :)

I really like it, and am really tired of the one we have. I would also suggest some improvement with the icons and smilies, and maybe have a texture instead of color (but it's not important).

Yes, that would be cool, too. I guess we'll have to wait for some word from the moderators for the change of the theme.