3. Iron Maiden
4. Anthrax
5 no use for a name

1. Iron Maiden
2. Anthrax
3. Stryper (yep!)
4. Faith No More
5. ...um... heck...

Last one is hard to pick. I have a big soft spot for Queensryche, Suicidal Tendencies, Megadeth, Metallica, Dio, Black Sabbath, System of a Down... Billy Joel :)

Ozzbran said:
for me i'd have to say

1. Alice In Chains
2. Anthrax
3. Nirvana
4. Pantera
5. Judas Priest

HE
IS
THE PAIN KILLER

WINGS OF STEEL
PAINKILLER...... ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
:worship:

in no order....... hmm actually, lets have some order, alphabetised.........

alice in chains
anthrax
clutch
sick of it all

and yeah the last one i can throw a dart and let it choose one of ...... sepultura, faith no more, soundgarden, the breeders, biohazard, rage against the machine, system of a down, depeche mode......... etc etc ;)

Faith No More
Mr. Bungle
Strapping Young Lad
Anthrax
Static X

( Not in any real order )

I'm more of a favorite album person. I can't think of a band that has continued to produce consistent material for the lifetime of the band. But anyway...here goes...in no particular order...

Judas Priest
Black Sabbath
Pantera
Arch Enemy(old)
In Flames(old)

in no specific order....
Slayer
Anthrax
Metallica
Morbid Angel
Madball

with an extreme honorable mention/second place awards to
Megadeth, Sepultura, Pantera, Down, Cannibal Corpse, Agnostic Front, Hate Eternal, Ramones, and Soulfly.:kickass:

in no specific order....
Slayer
Anthrax
Metallica
Morbid Angel
Madball

Megadeth, Sepultura, Pantera, Down, Cannibal Corpse, Agnostic Front, Hate Eternal, Ramones, and Soulfly.:kickass:

in no specific order....
Slayer
Anthrax
Metallica
Morbid Angel
Madball

Oh, geez... we gotta limit it to five?

In no particular order:

AC/DC
Motorhead
Rush
Grateful Dead (no shit)
Led Zeppelin

Ask me again in a few days, and (with the exception of AC/DC and Motorhead), that list is sure to be different. I get into certain bands at different times - right now, I'm getting back into this '70s rock band called Mountain. (They were much more than just "Mississippi Queen" - Leslie West was/is a helluva guitarist.)

dailyvault said:
Oh, geez... we gotta limit it to five?

In no particular order:

AC/DC
Motorhead
Rush
Grateful Dead (no shit)
Led Zeppelin

Ask me again in a few days, and (with the exception of AC/DC and Motorhead), that list is sure to be different. I get into certain bands at different times - right now, I'm getting back into this '70s rock band called Mountain. (They were much more than just "Mississippi Queen" - Leslie West was/is a helluva guitarist.)

Mountain's cool...Nantucket Sleighride and Theme from an Imaginary Western are awesome tunes! Leslie West had amazing guitar tone.

Anthrax
Sepultura (pre Kevin Wassname)
SOAD
Motley Crue
Audioslave

Impossible to answer really, changes from time to time (Anthrax always has and always will be in there) but they're the ones getting heavy rotation at home and on my iPod at the monent.

Anthrax :headbang:

Black Sabbath :worship:

Motörhead :kickass:

Pothead :Smokin:

Machine Head :zombie:

Well, I've about 30 favorite bands, it's hard to pick out just 5.
(Bloodbath, Moonspell, NIN, Sentenced, Dark Tranquillity, Type O, Devil Driver, S.O.D., Pain, Metallica (old), Kyuss, Masters of Reality,.............)