wats ur top 5 favorite bands

Anthrax
Led Zep
the Clash
Maiden
Motorhead

honorable mention GBH, DRI, Mettalica, Aerosmith on H, the Stones, the Ramones, KISS, Queensryche, the Alarm, the Smiths, U2, Husker Du, Judas Priest

1. FAITH NO FUCKIN' MORE
2. Anthrax (although I hesitate...)
3. Maiden
4. Van Halen (up to and including 1986)
5. Metallica (a bit begrudgingly at this point, but there it is)

Honorable mention: Mr. Bungle, Descendents, Dead Kennedys, Fishbone, NIN, Slayer, Sinead O'Connor (yep), Primus, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Prince (yep), Pantera, etc.

In no order

Anthrax
Dream theater
Megadeth
Primus

Last one could be on any day one of pantera, metallica, edguy, evergrey, opeth etc.

Drokk said:
1. FAITH NO FUCKIN' MORE
2. Anthrax (although I hesitate...)
3. Maiden
4. Van Halen (up to and including 1986)
5. Metallica (a bit begrudgingly at this point, but there it is)

Honorable mention: Mr. Bungle, Descendents, Dead Kennedys, Fishbone, NIN, Slayer, Sinead O'Connor (yep), Primus, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Prince (yep), Pantera, etc.
What are your favorite Descendents, Fishbone, and RHCP albums?

Decendents - All (clean sheets, ice man ,in my van)
Fishbone - Fishbone( ugly, party at ground zero, lying ass bitch)
RHCP - Uplift mofo party plan (behind the sun, fight like a brave, party on your pussy)

Top five

Maiden
AC/DC
Danzig and related (old misfits, samhain)
Madonna
Johnny Cash

Descendent said:
Descendents: Milo Goes to College (Suburban Home was my first Descendents song), Enjoy (Hurtin' Crue, Sour Grapes, etc), Everything Sucks
Fishbone: self-titled EP, In Your Face, Reality of my Surroundings, Chim Chim, Give a Monkey a Brain, Truth and Soul
Chilis: Blood Sugar, Californication, Uplift Mofo, Mother's Milk

I'm from Brew Town, by the way, but have defected to Mpls

Drokk said:
Descendents: Milo Goes to College (Suburban Home was my first Descendents song), Enjoy (Hurtin' Crue, Sour Grapes, etc), Everything Sucks
Fishbone: self-titled EP, In Your Face, Reality of my Surroundings, Chim Chim, Give a Monkey a Brain, Truth and Soul
Chilis: Blood Sugar, Californication, Uplift Mofo, Mother's Milk

I'm from Brew Town, by the way, but have defected to Mpls

I personally enjoy Everything Sucks and Milo Goes to College. My one and only tattoo is of Milo from the Everything Sucks cover (with his eyes looking forward) . "Hope" is my second favorite song of all time. Fishbone, I like the first E.P. (you can hear where No Doubt got it all from), Give a Monkey a Brain..., and Reality of My Surroundings. As far as the Chilis' go, Uplift, Mother's Milk, and Blood Sugar. Where in Milwaukee are you from?