wats ur top 5 favorite bands

Drokk said:
I lived in Elm Grove for nineteen years, then a few places in Waukesha and Milwaukee Counties. I'm now on 91st and Lisbon. So, pretty much on the border of Tosa and Milwaukee. I've worked at two places in Tosa as well.

1) Tourniquet
2) Mortification
3) Anthrax (mosh!)
4) Hades
5) Skyfire
6) a clash of Kataklysm, Slayer, Into Eternity, Exodus, D.R.I., Iced Earth, Manowar, Virgin Steele, Orphaned Land and many others

Thrashard said:
1) Tourniquet
2) Mortification
3) Anthrax (mosh!)
4) Hades
5) Skyfire
6) a clash of Kataklysm, Slayer, Into Eternity, Exodus, D.R.I., Iced Earth, Manowar, Virgin Steele, Orphaned Land and many others

You listen to Mortification too? Kick ass! And I thought I was just about the only one on this planet who had heard of them! They are on Nuclear Blast, right?

I've got way too many fave bands so I'll just list my fave thrash and death metal bands:

Thrash
1. Anthrax
2. Slayer
3. Exodus
4. Overkill
5. Testament

Death
1. Cannibal Corpse (Chris Barnes era esp.)
2. Morbid Angel
3. Death
4. Cancer (Death Shall Rise :worship: )
5. Asphyx

metal_thrashing_kansan said:
You listen to Mortification too? Kick ass! And I thought I was just about the only one on this planet who had heard of them! They are on Nuclear Blast, right?

their nuclear blast-times are long ago, their new album is coming out by the end of march and it's gonna be a great piece of death metal. if anthrax were as fast as them in releasing records then we could listen to 20 - 30 anthrax studio albums. mortification were formed in 1990 and their 13th studio album will be released later this month. anthrax were formed in 1981 and they only have 9 studio albums to offer.
http://www.soundmass.com/rowe/frames_index.htm

mosh!

In no particular order:

Anthrax
Tom Waits
Prince
The Rolling stones
Sly and the Family Stone

Very honourable mentions go to Toots and the Maytals,Kreator,The Clash,Megadeth,Bob Dylan,David Bowie,Kate Bush(yep!),Lemon Jelly,Slayer.....

Here goes my list

1.ANTHRAX
2.MEGADETH
3.METALLICA
4.PANTERA
5.MOTLEY CRUE
And i have to add on the end SACRED REICH