Everyone's top 5 bands other than Anthrax?

Lordlindsey said:
Beatles
Megadeth
Overkill
Armored Saint
Iron Maiden
Black Sabbath
Led Zepplin
AC/DC
The Bangles
Weezer
Foo Fighters
The Cars
Nerve Damage (anyone still paying attention?)
Lord Lindsey's skin flute band.

You have got some good taste in music there, but not sure about Lord Lindsey's skin flute band though

eighteeschick said:
Why am I not surprised to see a list of chicks? By the way, you're missing an "na" in Banarama.
Thanks for the "na". :D

I'm surprised you responded at all. When we've done threads like this in the past everyone blew my answers off :D

DumbAss said:
Faith No More (Bungle) (Fantomas)
Alice Cooper
Strapping Young Lad (... and Devins solo stuff)
Beastie Boys
Prince
+ SOAD
+ NIN
+ White Zombie ( And Robs Solo stuff)
.... oh man... I'll probably think of more.
Someone eles said it... 5 isn't enough.

no real order
1. Slayer
2. Black Label Society
3. Metallica- yes i still like them
4. Local H- Not metal but being from Chicago and they are a Chicago band that rocks
5. Chimaira--coming o:headbang: n strong, love the music but the screaming does get old

wat the hell is up with this BLs shit ive seen more BLS than fucking Maiden BLS IS NOT THAT GOOD THEY HAVE ABOUT 6 GOODS SONGS

Whiplash402 said:
wat the hell is up with this BLs shit ive seen more BLS than fucking Maiden BLS IS NOT THAT GOOD THEY HAVE ABOUT 6 GOODS SONGS

when i first heard bls i wasnt too fussed about there music,beware it will grow on u.

Whiplash402 said:

you obviously havent really listened to Black Label Society. Six good songs.......my fucking ass

Bands you have to love:
Vio-lence { Great band before they formed Machine Head }
Dying Fetus { The best Death Metal band }
Misery Index { Good D.M from of 2 old members of D.F. }
Laaz Rockit { some good ass thrash }
Slayer { All has been said about them }
old Metallica { 1st 4 albums }
Death { Chuck R.I.P }
Obituary
Deicide
Cannibal Corpse { C. Barnes era }

dutchy said:
Yeah, I like their first album. Heard it before it came out from my friend's dad, a teacher at our high school, and metal show dj for a local radio station. He couldn't play any of it on the air, he wanted to, so he gave it to a friend of mine and we all listened to it. Loved it and the cd was soldout because of a small group of us right away. I still like it now. It doesn't have that classic metal solo's and lead guitar sounds everywhere, but it has the heavy bass and drums.

Wasn't someone who heard Freak on a Leash and then went back and bought their old stuff. So to me, that first album is korn.

add_em said:
from what I heard it is going to blow TETA out of the water. it is truly canadian thrash at its finest

You and the other guy CAN'T be talking about the same band... the last time I heard the Propagandhi that's on FAT Wreck they were crappy, boring, pop-punk.