way OT... im a millionair!!

+1 for Gmail. I've had my account for two years now with them, actually I have three now, and not once has spam made it through to my inbox. And, to top it off, only one of the accounts gets spam. What I do is I have my serious account, and my junk account. The serious account is for clients and my own personal business use. The junk account is the one I use to sign up with forums, use eBay, register for contests online, things like that. The third one is for stupid crap. Like registering MySpace band accounts, LOL.

I have about 300 Gmail invites if anyone is interested, btw. :)

~006

That's exactly what I do... Personal Account, Buisness Account and a Spam account for anything I know I'll get loads of spam with.

Oh man is Gmail amazing though. Such a fast simple interface, integrated chatting which you'd think would be slow and crappy but it's not, even quick shortcut keys! The search feature is awesome too since I never delete anything anymore due to having more than 2.5 gigs of storage.

I just got something like this. I have my VHT power amp advertised on craigs list and some guy write me saying "I'm interested in your item, blah blah......I would need it shipped to Africa I will pay you in postal money order"
Ummm sure buddy:Smokin:

Nigerian scams are the best.. my favorites!

Here's a nice site dedicated to some of the best pranks done to these scammers.. you will need to listen to Butch Driveshaft fuckin these scammers up!

Link: http://www.thescambaiter.com/ (not worksafe i guess)

Hammer Bart said:
Nowadays, my strategy is to change the game. When I get called by a tele-marketing queer I immediately tell him that I'm very interested in his bullshit offer and then I ask him to hold on a minute...

I keep a referee whistle by the phone for such occasions.

:)

Hahahahha... I used to get those too!!! Way to funny. One thing though, I went to buy a Chihuahua toy for my Ol' Lady. And a lady sent me tons of pice of Chihuahua's .... saying "I'll let them fo for free just pay the $260.00+ for shipping per pup!

Well, she didn't realize the original owners had links inplanted into the pics! The pups weren't hers!!!! I called the original owners and they said that lady had scammed like 30+ people with those ads! Those pups were like 8 years old now!

F**KING SCAMMERS!!!!! I have no pity for scammers!