Ways to get your mind off having a shitty time;

at this time of hour i start imginating idiot stuff that makes me laugh... i cant pull anything right now but if you come up with something really stupid i need to laugh my self to sleep.. it can be anything really.. sodomizing retard human vombat centaurs with vibrating asses and ... ok that was lame

Well I suffer from depression (bipolar disorder to be precise), so maybe my lows are different from "normal people's", but when I'm feeling down socializing is the last thing I want to do.. I just lie in my bed doing nothing and let it pass. I just accept it, and that works the best for me. (a slightly retarded post, sorry :erk: )

The best thing for me to do in these situations is sleep. I'm usually always tired, but even when I'm not, lying down and closing my eyes for an hour or two usually helps.

i usually nervously shut and put on the TV while wandering around the appartment with a feeling that "i have to achieve something"... it is a totally worthless feeling

HaloPhenomenon said:
while wandering around the appartment with a feeling that "i have to achieve something"... it is a totally worthless feeling
I hate that feeling, but sadly I'm usally like that unless I'm actually doing something productive or social.

I attribute it to having braces on my teeth during my formative whistling years.

Just about every day I try "whistling while I work", and it never happens.

Moonlapse said:
You just cited every single thing I do short of going to the gym, raping myself physically, or going medieval on someone's face.

I'd recommend either of the two above though. They work fantastically.

I do all 3 at the same time. :erk:

i released my stress today
Copyof06-09-06_1935.jpg

I push all of it down until it just absorbs into me. Which, I hear from everyone i've talked to, is mentally unhealthy.

Probably explains why i'm in a state of unrest for half my day.

FUCK! How did so many non-whistlers conglomerate in one place? This must be a conspiracy! The whistlers have decided we are no longer useful...we are being exterminated...I knew this day would come...Laura, Derick, Michael, I just want all of you to know that I love you guys...and...we just have to stay strong. We can't let them get to us. We will continue to not whistle until our very last breaths!