We are still alive ;)

Mar 14, 2002
Malmö
www.skyfireonline.net
Hi puppies!! :loco:

I know it´s been a while, so i just want to say that we´re still alive....all of us!!

We are working on some new songs, and i promise u guys, that next album will kick ass.....seriously :)

See you again soon!!! :wave:

Like the other two CDs didn't kick ass?
smile.gif

But if this one kicks ass in comparison..I don't think I can comprehend that amount of ass kicking.

Good to hear you from you!

I don't think anyone's ass can take that much kicking. You're gonna need a few people to volunteer. It'll kick asses.

Like Gadlor said, it's always good to hear from you. From what I can tell, you still post a lot more than members of most bands do at their forums.

Oh, and I volunteer my ass.

LIES!! the new album will be a terrible piece of crap jsut like the other 2!! aaahahwhhqhah!! i hate skyfire!!!!
-neal

ok i was lying. i cant wait to hear that shit.

see that looks like a compliment towards TD, but its really just a (not) clever cover for a slight on MR! you go to hell, icedearth556! you go to hell and you die!!
-neal

neal said:
see that looks like a compliment towards TD, but its really just a (not) clever cover for a slight on MR! you go to hell, icedearth556! you go to hell and you die!!
-neal

I tried listening to Mind Revolution again today and I turned it off on track 5 because I was so bored. But I think Timeless Departure is one of the best albums ever. Funny that I think that since they dont sound too different from one another.

Pedro Martinez threw Don Zimmer and I laughed.

For some reason i have had about 400 posts deleted from my count since I have been at Ultimate Metal. I dont get the joke.

Reactions: opacity
Gums said:
Yep, but for some reason lots of people lost exactly 400 posts. It was a weird occurance and we can blame it on you icedearth556
My bad?

Today in school I sarcastically said to a kid wearing a Linkin Park Hoodie "Heeeeeeeeell yes!" and he threatened to kick my ass. ha, linkin park fans hate me.

new Skyfire album soon? How come everyone describes the first two albums as kick ass. everyone says that. I think they are magnificent.

IcedEarth556 said:
Today in school I sarcastically said to a kid wearing a Linkin Park Hoodie "Heeeeeeeeell yes!" and he threatened to kick my ass. ha, linkin park fans hate me.
Good, take it take it as a compliment. I prefer for Linkin Park fans to hate me.