We Have Explosive

NAD

What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse
Jun 5, 2002
Kandarian Ruins
Is it just me or is this forum getting really big? We've been slowly gathering new members since the beginning (or since two months after the beginning, when I found my way here :dopey: ), but it seems lately the Views column on any given thread skyrockets. Are there a bunch of lurkers hanging around? SHOW YOURSELVES!!! :loco:

Good. I hope people are learning about all kinds of great obscure bands while getting a laugh or 17 along the way.

i think there is only about 12 of us here ... considering that we are pretty big.

and of course without you, this place will die like Anthrax after this tour.

Well, I came about a year ago as a dirty n00b. I swear I didn't intend ct_thrash, Chromatose, NoLordy and Marksveld to follow me. They did that all on their own.

I've been to about 80% of the forums on UM. This is the one I call home. Good people, good threads, and good laughs. Kudos to you all.

I'll also agree with the "this forum will die without Mr. Inch comment". You're the wind beneath our wings!

Is there just 12 regulars? I'm thinking it's at least double that. When I'm bored with Unreal later tonight I'll use my l33t searching skillz to count the regulars (or just wait until somebody else does it first).
lurch70 said:
and of course without you, this place will die like Anthrax after this tour.
I use this forum as my base of operation, definitely. I always hope I come off as a court jester with less than 15% annoyance. :zombie:

I thought that the SOT migration would lead to a slight increase in activity here, but that never happened...maybe if Josh has posted an invitation in the middle of their little revolt. :) The forum is definitely getting bigger, perhaps as an alternative to the bickering on the GMD. None of this happening when you inquire about a band...

I consider myself somewhat of a regular around here, it's just I don't post a whole lot. Whether I'm considered a regular to others or not is up to them really. I'm lurking constantly though. The only two places I go on UM are here and The End Records forum (with the exception of a few anomalies here and there to Ulver and maybe Opeth).

NicodemiX said:
Well, I came about a year ago as a dirty n00b. I swear I didn't intend ct_thrash, Chromatose, NoLordy and Marksveld to follow me. They did that all on their own.

as if our presence here is bad? you don't like us eh? well...WE DON'T LIKE YOU ANYMORE, MATT. MATTHEW SCARBOROUGH= HOMO

....j/k we love you :oops: