We Have Explosive

NicodemiX said:
I still haven't eaten those yet. They're still sitting on top of my CD rack

..yes...watching you...and don't think they can't seeee yooouuu. never underestimate the power of octopi in hot sauce!

JayKeeley said:
"We Have Explosive"...?

You sound like an Iraqi trying to cut a deal.... :loco:
arf arf arf arf

I won't post an mp3 of the song We Have Explosive, it would probably be highly annoying to most ears. Those that know the song know what I'm talking about. :dopey:

Scarborough? ;)

I think I encouraged you to first come down here because you were bored and needed some new bands....and if any board can pimp obscure Lithungrian paganpolka death grindsc0000re it's this one :)

someone should go onto the Opeth board and invite them all down here, and then they'll get mad and ban EVERYTHING except talk about Mikael's tie collection (I KEED!)

lizard said:
someone should go onto the Opeth board and invite them all down here, and then they'll get mad and ban EVERYTHING except talk about Mikael's tie collection (I KEED!)

I think that's happened twice already. They came, they saw, they said something like "our forum is nuts, but yours is just ridiculous", and left. Well, actually, those who stayed became regulars and now fit right in. :loco:

lizard said:
I think I encouraged you to first come down here because you were bored and needed some new bands....and if any board can pimp obscure Lithungrian paganpolka death grindsc0000re it's this one :)

I think it was Black Winter Day actually.

JayKeeley said:
I think that's happened twice already. They came, they saw, they said something like "our forum is nuts, but yours is just ridiculous", and left. Well, actually, those who stayed became regulars and now fit right in. :loco:

that's me :)

JayKeeley said:
"We Have Explosive"...?

You sound like an Iraqi trying to cut a deal.... :loco:

:tickled: I thought it was gonna be another thread about Korea.....

Should have known better.

Anyhow, the Anathema invite was my most recent invite....

Too bad Samael doesn't have a board on here so I could could post my upcoming overview of that steaming pile of feces. :D

Demilich said:
HAHA, my name >>>> yours!

Oh no, let's not get into the "best name game" again! It has already been determined hundreds of times that Max Johnson and Reuben Poling are the greatest names in UM.