we need to sped the word

D

DamYank

I've been a SAXON fan for over 13 years. In this time I haven't met any one that has heard of them. I've lived all over the usa, and other than this page, I can't find out any thing about the band or the tours.
SAXON has a long history and some of the greatest metal ever! I've told every one I know and on the internet about them. Most of them can't find any of the cds (even the new ones)in the record stores. We need to spred the word to the band, the stores, and the promoters, to get the message out. that SAXON was, is , and will be what makes metal great!

I have been doing as much as I can to spread the word of Saxon. The local shops in RI and southern MA actually stock Saxon CDs at a reasonable price and the clubs here actually got them on the stage on Halloween. I am currnetly running the Wheels-Of-Steel@onelist.com mailing list. There are around 30 - 40 members from around the world but mostly from the US, we discuss anything Saxon related and I try to let everyone know of any news that I can find. Please take this as an invite to join, just go to www.onelist.com and look for Wheels-Of-Steel.

Well, just a small piece of advise here for whatever it's worth... don't worry about it. I'm about as die hard of an Accept/UDO fan as there is and I tried as hard as I could "to spread the word". But I realized that this is what the band and management are supposed to be doing. I ran a web page for 3 years, trying to make it the best and most informitive, most updated site that I could for a band that really could care less about what I was doing, and could care less about the internet for that matter. What we need is more bands out there where the artists are more actively involved in establishing an online presence. Dee Snider is the greatest example that I know of. But in my case, I could go online and talk to every single internet user on the planet..... but if the band themselves don't give a @#%$ about the internet, I'm just wasting my time. And I was wasting my time, so I ended up quitting a couple months back.