We ve been to Israel- again> pictures

Morticia NL.

Orphaned sister
OK, by now you all know what to expect from this kind of thread. Im trigger happy when it comes to my camera :)

So in this thread there will be pictures from my trip with Yannick; to the Dong festival in Germany, the past OL show in Israel and some snapshots of France (where I find myself residing currently) Not necessarily posted in chronological order...:Smug:

We start with a meeting I had in Jerusalem; with a camel no less :loco:
Jerusalem.jpg

Then Yannick finding himself in a difficult situation :rolleyes:
home008.jpg

Clubbing in Tel Aviv with friends: Raffi from Distorted, Shirley,Adi and Chuchi
home_005[1].jpg

TelAviv_club.jpg

The Orphaned promo team in Germany
Dong_fest_Germany.jpg

She's willing to kick your ass for free, that's a pretty sweet deal.
People pay hundreds of bucks for that at S&M clubs (not that I would know)

I'm not into S&M but assuming the next OL show will be in about 6 months...I won't have an ass for Nathalie to kick.
lost more than 30 lbs since Nathalie kicked me at the november show and still still dropping

there's plenty of Ilan's arse for everyone...don't be greedy
I met Nathalie twice so she had a chance to physically kick it
when you come to israel you can kick it all you like...just beware that afterwards my girlfriend might kick yours

I know I named this thread Israel pics, but the truth is we travelled to more countries than just the one; Germany, Israel and France... So I will proceed to put all the pics I want to share with you in this thread.

We start off with images of France, but first I have something for pple who say that only girls are shoppingaddicts :) I introduced Yannick to Castro- Israeli clothing shop/brand that is now starting to be introduced in Europe
yannick.jpg

View on Avignon, an old city near the Ardeche- south of France, where you can find the castle of some Pope and old walls around the village
bellevilleJPG.jpg

avignon.JPG

view on the famous bridge
pont.jpg

yannickII.jpg

Overhere where we are staying, there is a swimming pool in the garden. One day I saw a dead spider at the bottom of hte pool. I insisted to get rid of it before entering the pool. Yannick didnt get it, he kept saying; but it is dead! Fucking A, the spiders are BIG here, so even dead theyre quite scary!

spiders.jpg

And the tomatoes are huge here as well- me love them!

tomate.jpg

nice pictures Nathalie and also Yannick !!! I especially love the one about water in movement ! beautiful !!

allez un petit pastaga ( pastis) et une partie de petanque !!!