We want Wolverine shirts!!!

Nico16

Oct 10, 2001
germoney.
I know CLoM hasn't been released yet, but I'd be cool to have some Wolverine t-shirts anyway, since the Fervent Dream shirts sold out within a few months in '00. SO JUST PRINT SOME GODDAMNED T-SHIRTS F.F.S.!!!

I have seen the rough version of the cover, and, as with the music, it won't be what you'd expect... I'll try and get the band's permission before posting anything here.

From what I've heard musically, this album will be less "traditional" prog metal, and will be more based around a heartfelt and emotional songwriting approach. Very dark and moody, but expertly crafted and played with a genuine maturity.

It's hard to find something that I could perhaps compare it to, but maybe the PoS track "Ending Themes" or something along those lines?

I'll post a track as soon as I am able.

Lee

We still have a few minor things to record, but most songs are finished and mixed now. I hope we won't disappoint you with this album :D. Like Lee said, it's a lot different from what we've done in the past. But, as long as you're not expecting a follow-up to The Window Purpose, I think you'll be ok ;).

well good because i wasn't :)

i don't know much about the background to CLoM yet, i don't even know if it's another concept album!

it would be nice to hear more of jamina's voice on the new album, but from the diary i can't quite tell. there seems to be enough vocal surprises to come anyway though! less 'traditional' prog eh.......

It is a concept album. It deals with the life of a girl called Sarah that isn't too happy... Kind of a vague description there :), but I think the full story will be up on the homepage when we present the coverart or sometime in the near future.

Jamina can be heard on two songs on the album, if I remember correctly. And on one it's just a spoken line... Sorry... But as you said, there are a whole lot of other cool guest vocals on this CD :).

We have never tried to be prog. We just write what comes naturally at the time, and prog seems to be natural :). I suppose you can't get anything else when you mix all the weird influences we have in the band ;). None of us have the same taste in music :D.

Come to think of it, there are actually four different versions of Fervent Dream:

*Demo version, cassette w. different cover (1998) (~100 copies)
*Zizania version (1999) (~800-900 copies)
*Växjö version, numbered #1-30 in slimline case (2000) (30 copies)
*Emerald Factory version, remastered w. 2 bonus tracks (2001) (~2000 copies)

Good luck finding them all ;).