WE WHO ARE ABOUT TO TOUR - April 2009

i shall be there at the london gig, an evile/mutant tour would rule and it was a pleasure meeting you at victoria station mr ol

On Corporation's website it says you guys are playing there April 22d for 8 quid a ticket.

Is there truth in this or did you do that to get my hopes up and shoot them down so i would cry? :lol:

yep leeds rios is a GO!!

everyone who is planning to go to any of the shows, try and force at least 3 more people you know to go with you, we want to pack these gigs and have a good time!!!

supports will be announced soooooonish...

yep leeds rios is a GO!!

everyone who is planning to go to any of the shows, try and force at least 3 more people you know to go with you, we want to pack these gigs and have a good time!!!

supports will be announced soooooonish...

I'm bringing as many people as I can anyway, me and Greg decided we need to get Corp so full of thrashing loons that you're not gonna ahve space onstage haha :D

Haha just stay at mine afterwards with me and Greg. I'll be havin' my party for my 19th at/after the Evile gig (even though my birthday is on the 13th) so if you have trouble gettin' home or whatever just hit us up lol :)