Weakness......goin on hour 3...!!!...non stop play

i wonder what would happen if we all met..
all of the opeth forum regulars..
i think i would have to hide, so deliverance, waz, and affinityband didn't rip my head off..:erk:

Lol i wasnt trying to rip your head off, just pointing out blatant hypocrisy. You will get used to it. Lets e-hug....Its crazy ive only ever E-hugged big sweaty male metal heads here. Never anything remotley female. Cept Alyona, but that was a real hug. Har.

affinityband said:
Lol i wasnt trying to rip your head off, just pointing out blatant hypocrisy. You will get used to it. Lets e-hug....Its crazy ive only ever E-hugged big sweaty male metal heads here. Never anything remotley female. Cept Alyona, but that was a real hug. Har.

*hugs*
:)

NineFeetUnderground said:
official title? master of the universe.

I thought I knew you from somewhere!

pic_hemanba.jpg

:kickass:

And what is going on with this place? :zombie:

There was some annoying girl (I assume) working where I used to work in a different area to me who played the same damn song all day long so that the entire place could hear it... I think the song is called "Heaven's A Lie" and I forget what band it is... but they played it ALL DAY LONG FOR AS LONG AS I WAS THERE!!!

Once was more than enough...

Luckily we were allowed to listen to MP3 players though, but batteries only last so long... :erk:

I once fell asleep while listening to Morningrise on repeat (don't ask me what I had drunk) so basically I listened to it while asleep and drunk for about 8 hours straight.

Weakness is like the worst proper Opeth song (not counting things like Eternal Soul Torture).

when you have a picture of yourself holding up a piece of paper that says your username on it.. it proves that you are who you say you are..

ahhh that clears things up, but i didnt beleive that you werent a girl, there just running out of ways to try and piss you off / disbeleive theres a girl on the forum