Weakness......goin on hour 3...!!!...non stop play

opethXisXlove916 said:
you're at work?
what kind of shitty job do you have that allows you to visit metal forums while working?

and is your keyboard broken or are you that retarded, please learn to spell.

the only time Im on here is when Im at work... whats wrong with that?

For a salut[e?], I don't think your name on a piece of paper would be enough because you can always photoshop that shit. You have to also do something weird that someone tells you to do. And I can't think of anything good right now.

I've listened to a song for a couple of hours straight at work as well. It was Bloodbath's "Eaten." I was really pissed because I had to stay late to get some valves tested and shipped out for the next morning and that song just made it go by like nothing.

waz416c said:
been playin it at work....i jut love it...so subtle yet has a very sort of comforting soudn to it...!!!.......lvoe it........wahts the longest uve played one song.........i once played.."Are u there" by Anathema for 8 hours non-stop..!!!...........hahaha........PEAC EOUT[/QUOTE Must be on Crack!! Fuck, man there is all kinds of weird shit that creeps out of the Internet forest.:heh:

i agree with dement: this forum is suggesting on a homo orgy... only men allowed... as soon as a girl comments, she´s whore and what not. people in this forum are probably ugly and never been loved :p

longest ive played anything on repeat is interlude by buckethead from the album enter the chicken. its 18 seconds long and one of the most hilarious thing ever. went driving around with my friends in the countryside listening to this. hahaha

opethXisXlove916 said:
i wonder what would happen if we all met..
all of the opeth forum regulars..
i think i would have to hide, so deliverance, waz, and affinityband didn't rip my head off..:erk:

depends what you mean by regulars, if its the people that post here a thousand times a day i would really try avoid that, i see enough mentally challenged people at work