Wealth

awia

Apr 6, 2010
how come the absolute best part of the song only lasts 4 seconds at a time :erk:

we both listen to katatonia how are you going to tell me to stop complaining and such

umm no the part at :35

I found what you mean! It's the little 3 chord melodic section between the heavy/choppy part in the song and the tapping section (verse), right? Goes from :35 to :38 in the song. Cool part for sure, but I also think the verse and chorus is excellent. One of Kataonia's heaviest tunes.

they always throw in parts that tease me then they take it away from me with any warning that its going away

like :23 of increase and 2:26 of the itch, it just makes me wanna choke jonas and anders

Didn't know that there was any way else to listen to Wealth than to listen to it entirely from start to finish, amazing song btw

lawlw.jpg

it's the truth.

how come the absolute best part of the song only lasts 4 seconds at a time :erk:

So then listen to whatever 4 seconds you like over and over again, you dope.

At least if you're going to complain do it in a fairly intelligent way. Writing half a thought without giving any details into what the hell you're talking about isn't going to get anybody on your side.