Weapon WIthin show review-second edition!

flying_whale

Rome 64 C.E.
May 17, 2006
Seattle,Wa
www.myspace.com
I got back from the show. Only Human played first, they are awesome. They played without a singer and only one guitarist, but they still crushed.
Then came a gay band to play gay hardcore (i have nothing against hardcore), but all songs were the same and so many breakdowns.
I will cut to the fucking chase and tell you that weapon within was awesome.
setlist:
C.R.L.
End Game
The mire (???) new one, never heard this one before, cool song
The Tap (very fucking awesome song)
All I feel (my fav song from them)
This songs grew on me a lot lately. The Tap is fucking awesome. Such awesome riffs, and the guitar melody/riff that kicks in at 2:48 on the recording is sex, virgin rape tastic.

I met Paul from Weapon Within, he seems like a really cool guy and plays fucking amaizing guitar solos!
THe only thing i didn't like is that i couldn't hear Dan's guitar at times during his solos, because of the gayness of El Corazon. At studio seven i could hear all the instruments...
Congrats Weapon Within for the awesome gig!

Sucks I couldn't come to this one. Hopefully I'll make the next one!

Cool man, glad ya enjoyed it! I should give you a handful of demos to give to Children of Bodom fans at your school haha.

Here are some pics from the show:

31007elco_01.jpg

31007elco_02.jpg

31007elco_06.jpg

31007elco_07.jpg

31007elco_08.jpg

31007elco_09.jpg

31007elco_10.jpg

31007elco_11.jpg

you can see my head in the third and the last pictures. Hey kevin, i would gladly spread your demos around. I will talk to you about that when i get home later today I put some stickers around school too (a few in the guys bathrooms, my desk in spanish class and chemistry and one on the crossbar on the soccer field at bainbridge yesterday after the game. that was because i was pissed because my awesome freekick was off the crossbar