Web browsers

I'm using

• Total voters
Firefox but lately, every 2 hours of Web Surfing I have to reboot it, it has a HUGE cache problems on my pc, I can get 780 of ram usage after 1hour and one window opened....
I'm about to switch but the problem is I used FF all my life (except Netscape in like 1996-1998)

Safari is my main browser, though I sometimes use Firefox.. mostly to watch series because I can make sure I don't accidently close the browser that way :lol:
All important plug-ins and "add-ons" I used on Firefox when I still had a PC are available for Safari too. Plus Safari is faster, slimmer and better-looking imo.

Third day with Opera. I'm not going back. I'm already used to it. It's not perfect of course but It's much more pleasant to use than firefox imo and not far from chrome in term of speed (Not tested the turbo mode yet).

Chrome :) I find its the least cluttered / bloated browser available atm.

Not long ago I tried em all, but I am so used to Firefox that the others seemed a bit awkward to use.

For Facebook I use Chrome, just seems to work better in that than FF.

On my Android tablet, Opera mobile. It's great and works smoooooth.

I've been through them all and they all have their pros and cons. In a large corporate environment you're stuck with using IE still really for many reasons (largely compatability and support), although its better than its ever been. Hating on IE & MS is old, and its actually a more secure and better supported browser than safari. I used chrome for a while, found it the fastest of the lot but that doesnt come without reduced functionality. Firefox is king. They all need a good clean out every now and again though after they have installed their hordes of 3rd party plugins : D