Wednesday "Pee Log" #0001

FuSoYa

Lunarian
Nov 9, 2001
Brooklyn
lifesci.ucsb.edu
Fuck having a studio journal thread, I came up with a more interesting journal thread.

In this thread, I begin by having to pee.

I will, however, deny myself the opportunity to pee, and will instead hold it in for as long as I can, subsequently posting in this thread throughout the day with updates on how I am feeling. If possible, this thread will continue into tomorrow and possibly the day after.

And of course, you may leave comments on my progress in this thread!

I am told that the reason old people (read: father) have to pee so much is because they "held it too much for too long" when they were young.

At least when you're old you can keep a DEPENDS journal!

6:01 PM - I had another cup of coffee, and am still going strong. Although, the pressure has undergone its transformation into a slight pain. I also feel a tiny pressure at the tip of my urethra.

I just shifted in my chair, and it was a bit painful. Must remember to stay as still as possible.

8:51 PM - this is really starting to get painful. I'm sitting with my legs crossed and fidgeting a lot. I want to eat dinner, but I'm worried that whatever i consume will push my pee farther down.

10:36 PM - I just finished cooking and eating a huge dinner. Luckily my roommate is washing the dishes, otherwise.. standing in one spot, water running all over your hands... I couldn't deal.

For now, itr seems like the pee has been sucked back inside me for a bit.. I still have to go but the pain isn't as intense. I'm going to visit my friend JJ right now in Brighton... I have to make sure I don't drink ANY alcohol.

OK sittingherewritingthisismakingmehavetogoIhavetogetupnow.

1:36 AM - We did go to a bar, but a didn't drink any beer. I can think of just one activity other than actually peeing that might make the pee-feeling subside, so I may try that. I actually have to go less now than I did a few hours ago, but I still am kind of fidgety. If I so much as bump my abdomen on a doorknob, that may be my point-of-no-return.

I haven't wet my bed, I think, ever. It will be interesting to see if my first time is at age 23.