Weert info?

Kabi225

New Metal Member
Jun 2, 2004
Hiya all,

I'm going to the Verviers show tonight and would be very interested in details about the set played last night in Weert and a rough idea of how long the set was. Thanks in advance.

Kabi225

Kabi

We will play a very long set tonight. We have been changing the set nightly and go with what we feel so far. We are going to try and play the whole thing tonight. It is just us tonight. So you could hear some surprises as well. You just never know with these guys :Spin:

In Istanbul we got a late start because of some technical stuff and cut some material out. We had a really great band with us last night in Weert,
Feed Forward, and it was not the the long set. I think we prepared around 2 1/2 hours plus just in case we play a really long set some nights.

OK I need to run I see the guys loading the gear in now, more soon.

We are looking forward to tongight especially after a great show in Weert last night, more on that soon as well.

ebass said:
Kabi

We will play a very long set tonight. We have been changing the set and go with what we feel nightly so far, we are going to try and play the whole thing tonight. It is just us tonight. So you could hear some surprises as well.

In Istanbul we got a late start because of some technical stuff and cut some material out, last night Feed Forward, a really great band opened for us so it was not the long set. I think we prepared around 2 1/2 hours plus just in case we play a really long one some nights.

We are looking forward to tongight especially after a great show in Weert last night, more on that soon as well.

Hello Ed,

thanks for the quick first-hand information :Spin:
Sounds as if the 250km travel is going to be worth it.
So, see you (and talk to you?) later .... :headbang:

Kabi225

Kabi225 said:
Hello Ed,

thanks for the quick first-hand information :Spin:
Sounds as if the 250km travel is going to be worth it.
So, see you (and talk to you?) later .... :headbang:

Kabi225

Hiya all again,

well it was indeed worth travelling a total of 500km. (Actually my car wouldn't start so I had to borrow my dad's.... and bought some cheap fuel in Luxemburg on the way back, so he was also quite happy. :D

Really great to finally see you play a 2 hour+ show! :hotjump:
I enjoyed every bit of it and will definitely be around again tomorrow in Aschaffenburg.

Also, you're a bunch of really nice guys and it was a pleasure to have a brief chat with everyone.

AND, I actually was able to buy a BREAK tour shirt after all those years. I saw you opening for Marillion back then but for some reason didn't buy a shirt and now I was able to do so. In fact, I think the entire merchandise is very reasonably prized. The DVD (unfortunately sold out) e.g. is just 20€ and you can get every CD, a sticker, mouse pads and lots of shirts.

so, have a great night tonight in Reichenbach and see ya again tomorrow.

Kabi225

Thanx for the copliment....we really appreciate it...
It still feels a bit surreal, us opening up for my favorite band. It has been an honor and a pleasure!!!!
Maybe we'll get to do it over again sometime, but then without the curfew and being kicked out while enjoying a nice beer and good conversation?!
We're in the studio over the next couple of weeks and if you like I could sent you a copy of the new demo??? Just say the word....
Again a BIG thank you and say hi to the rest of the guys

GRTZ Bianca :loco:
We will play a very long set tonight. We have been changing the set nightly and go with what we feel so far. We are going to try and play the whole thing tonight. It is just us tonight. So you could hear some surprises as well. You just never know with these guys :Spin:

In Istanbul we got a late start because of some technical stuff and cut some material out. We had a really great band with us last night in Weert,
Feed Forward, and it was not the the long set. I think we prepared around 2 1/2 hours plus just in case we play a really long set some nights.

We are looking forward to tongight especially after a great show in Weert last night, more on that soon as well.[/QUOTE]