The Baying of the Hounds
Master's Apprentices
Serenity Painted Death
To Rid the Disease
Wreath
Heir Apparent
-----
The Drapery Falls

Great performance and very good sound (vocals were a bit low, though) but I was a bit disappointed/annoyed about the fact that they only played a 90-minute-set whereas they had originally been scheduled for a full 2-hour-set; after all they were the headlining act and we were promised a "full headline show" when Opeth were announced to be part of the bill. As it is, Pain of Salvation even played (5 minutes) longer. All other bands (I saw) played the scheduled sets or even (slightly) longer.
This may come across as nitpicking but it left a bit of a bad taste in my mouth.

Kabi225

Well that's the usual setlist, the one that everyone who saw them had. Nice one, but I hope they'll change it for my next show. I agree that it's too short.

Well, most headline shows had In My Time of Need as an additional track + some solos/teasers + more of Mikael's stage banter so that the shows lasted about 105-110 minutes, which is what I somehow expected for yesterday's show, too. Anyway......

I was kinda disappointed too. I'd expected a full show, not the standard festival setlist. At least one or two more songs from WS.

Maybe they weren't aware themselves of the time that was scheduled for them?